Bill Kenwright

Carter was chairman then, we sold Rooney because of financial problems made by Peter Johnson.
We then came 4th
What about all them loans vibrec etc the kit bag deal that was all done under kenwright to get quick cash that killed us in the long run , even kenwright said he had to plead with the banks not to kill us, that was in 2011 who’s fault is that ?even selling of the training ground and having to rent it back off the council

By blind luck, Kevin Campbell becoming available for loan, saved us that season, otherwise we were down.
Actually mate he came in 1999 and saved us that season imo!!! We were 18 after losing at home to Sheff Wed with 5 to play, despite having some decent players like Dacourt, Jeffers etc. Campbell came in and we finished with a flourish! Phew!!

We were in serious danger again under Smith in 2001-02 when Moyes saved us!!

What about all them loans vibrec etc the kit bag deal that was all done under kenwright to get quick cash that killed us in the long run , even kenwright said he had to plead with the banks not to kill us, that was in 2011 who’s fault is that ?even selling of the training ground and having to rent it back off the council
Yeah some bad stuff there, that could of been done better I agree, nobody is perfect, but fact of the matter is the club was very stable under him and we headed in the right direction

FFP would never have been a problem for Bill because he’s never invested any money into the club, which has always made him an unequipped an inappropriate owner of Everton.

Personally, I think Usmanov and Moshiri have simply turned the tap off. I don’t believe that they are gasping to invest more but are being prevented due to FFP concerns..
Usmanov/his handpuppet wants out and Mike Ashley has shown him how.
Finish the 50.000 seater and cash in. Just surviving is all they're interested in

Yeah some bad stuff there, that could of been done better I agree, nobody is perfect, but fact of the matter is the club was very stable under him and we headed in the right direction

Let's get it right the club over performed during the majority of his tenure due to Moyes, constantly getting us in Europe and best of the rest spending little to no money every year, he got massively lucky with that

What's this about Kenwright being ill? I hope he makes a full recovery. I wouldn't wish ill health on anybody. There again, is he really ill? I think he probably isn't. He's just using it as a excuse to go into hiding. I think it's a big fat lie. I wouldn't trust that piece of work as far as I could throw him.

I think he’s ill for real this time. I wouldn’t be surprised if he appointed Mr Ken Billwright as his successor before retiring to look after his health.