Bill Kenwright

What's this about Kenwright being ill? I hope he makes a full recovery. I wouldn't wish ill health on anybody. There again, is he really ill? I think he probably isn't. He's just using it as a excuse to go into hiding. I think it's a big fat lie. I wouldn't trust that piece of work as far as I could throw him.
I'd suggest everyone resists the temptation to make any kind of derogatory comments about the health of ANY individual, it's simply not nice or right to do so.

H7rWUa1.jpg

Chairman and owner Kenwright personally sold Rooney, you don't remember the story of him whinging down the phone for mummy for more money then Smithers ?
Technically yes, Carter had stepped down a few weeks before Rooney went, but the point remains the financial problems were made before Bill, he didnt make them, if he had picked up a well run club on a sound fanancial footing, we could of kept Rooney.... IF he wanted to stay

All this is 18 years ago, that shows what a good combination of Owner and chairmen he made, you have to go back 18 years to discredit him

If he is I'll again all protests must be cancelled, otherwise it will give a very bad impression of the fan base and could put of any potential buyers and investors
Yeah right, why would Kenwright 'saying' he is ill mean cancelling any proposed protests? Now he may well be ill, he may well not be ill, the problem is, when you are dealing with somebody who is the biggest liar since Tom Pepper, it is difficult to believe reports of a conveniently timed illness, it would not be the first time Kenwright or his entourage have told convenient lies would it?

The thing with Kenwright is, for a lot of us, he has become like the boy who cried wolf. On the odd occasion that he does tell the truth people are unwilling to believe him. That being said, it would be unrealistic to expect rumours of Kenwright's illness to affect any planned demonstration.

Technically yes, Carter had stepped down a few weeks before Rooney went, but the point remains the financial problems were made before Bill, he didnt make them, if he had picked up a well run club on a sound fanancial footing, we could of kept Rooney.... IF he wanted to stay

All this is 18 years ago, that shows what a good combination of Owner and chairmen he made, you have to go back 18 years to discredit him

I don't. King's Dock, Fortress Sports Fund and Kirkby were a lot more recent. He's been a shitstain on this club for decades. So much so that an oil tanker full of Domestos wouldn't work.

What's this about Kenwright being ill? I hope he makes a full recovery. I wouldn't wish ill health on anybody. There again, is he really ill? I think he probably isn't. He's just using it as a excuse to go into hiding. I think it's a big fat lie. I wouldn't trust that piece of work as far as I could throw him.

To be fair if I had 37k in the ground and a lot more outside waiting to shout abuse I probably feel a bit ill too.

Yeah right, why would Kenwright 'saying' he is ill mean cancelling any proposed protests? Now he may well be ill, he may well not be ill, the problem is, when you are dealing with somebody who is the biggest liar since Tom Pepper, it is difficult to believe reports of a conveniently timed illness, it would not be the first time Kenwright or his entourage have told convenient lies would it?

The thing with Kenwright is, for a lot of us, he has become like the boy who cried wolf. On the odd occasion that he does tell the truth people are unwilling to believe him. That being said, it would be unrealistic to expect rumours of Kenwright's illness to affect any planned demonstration.

Spot on.. So stop whinging Carlin and get behind the protests,,.............. Just don't tell Bill..

I feel the same. Wouldn’t wish him bad health but if he genuinely is Ill perhaps his loved ones should get him to step down for his own sake. Best for us and best for him.