Bill Kenwright

I can't believe that total crackhead on here is trying to blame Peter 'Kin Johnson for the sale of Wayne Rooney. Johnson has been gone from the club 5 years when he was sold.

Also Kenwrong WAS Chairman the time of the Rooney sale, not Carter.

"yeah but yeah but yeah but".
You think thats mad, there some absolute balloon heads trying to blame Kenwright for the mess on Farhads watch 6 years after he came to the club

I don't understand his reluctance to take a step back. I mean, for years and years we've been told by Kenwright supporters that the man is a powerless figurehead and nothing else. So why the desperation to cling on even when horribly ill? Bit of a quandary that isn't it eh......

He's not horribly ill mate, he's horribly cowardly.

Technically yes, Carter had stepped down a few weeks before Rooney went, but the point remains the financial problems were made before Bill, he didnt make them, if he had picked up a well run club on a sound fanancial footing, we could of kept Rooney.... IF he wanted to stay

All this is 18 years ago, that shows what a good combination of Owner and chairmen he made, you have to go back 18 years to discredit him

You're a parody.

Saying it how I see it.

Amazing how every time he's under scrutiny, he's suddenly 'ill'.
I am no Bill Kenwright supporter but, to suggest he feigns illness to avoid or fend off scrutiny is one heck of a stretch.

He's 77 years of age and HAS had serious health issues in recent years.

Should he have used them as a reason to step down - very possibly he should have done, but he has chosen not to do so.

Is he a justifiable target for criticism over the position the club finds itself in - most certainly.

Is it fair, right or justifiable to make unsubstantiated comments regarding his health issues - not in my book.

Saying it how I see it.

Amazing how every time he's under scrutiny, he's suddenly 'ill'.
You mean like when some so called blues shamfully had a moan at him outside Goodison last season, and in testament to what a good blue he is, he was happy to engage with them.... while Moshiri was no place to be seen

You mean like when some so called blues shamfully had a moan at him outside Goodison last season, and in testament to what a good blue he is, he was happy to engage with them.... while Moshiri was no place to be seen
Awful choice of engagement mate, he made himself look and sound a complete fool with that nonsense about having had 'good times'.

I am no Bill Kenwright supporter but, to suggest he feigns illness to avoid or fend off scrutiny is one heck of a stretch.

He's 77 years of age and HAS had serious health issues in recent years.

Should he have used them as a reason to step down - very possibly he should have done, but he has chosen not to do so.

Is he a justifiable target for criticism over the position the club finds itself in - most certainly.

Is it fair, right or justifiable to make unsubstantiated comments regarding his health issues - not in my book.

Known liar lying to avoid scrutiny? Doesn't sound like too far of a stretch to me.

IF he is ill then fair do's, but if he told me the sky was blue, i'd go outside and check.