Bill Kenwright

I'd suggest everyone resists the temptation to make any kind of derogatory comments about the health of ANY individual, it's simply not nice or right to do so.

I didn't. Read what I said. I don't think he is ill. Lots of people are of the same opinion on here and have posted as much. I don't think he is ill. There you go, I said it again. If he is ill, I hope he makes a speedy and full recovery. There you go, I said it again.

Bill is a decent honest man who loves this football club and has done since he was a small boy.

Those wishing him harm need to take a long hard look at themselves. What have you become?
Bill isn’t very good at running a football club, and in that he is no better or worse than the rest of us.
Horse manure.

If I ran this club for 28 years I wouldnt be as bad as him.

I have an NVQ in business admin.

That’s not what you said, you said he did an ok job, well he didn’t. You don’t get to say someone did an ok job just because their successor did marginally worse.
He did do an ok job, but half the problem was no actual backing from the owner and the fans being against the team, dont forget the players he bought in have continued to be of value to us, much more then most of those who have come since

He did do an ok job, but half the problem was no actual backing from the owner and the fans being against the team, dont forget the players he bought in have continued to be of value to us, much more then most of those who have come since

He did a crap job and deserved the sack. He’s also still unemployed a year on. The players he brought in also are crap.

He did a crap job and deserved the sack. He’s also still unemployed a year on. The players he brought in also are crap.
Dont forget, since this is the Bill thread, if he had his say, and was stil as involved with major decisions as some want to believe, he wouldnt even have been here