Bill Kenwright

Who has wished him harm on here? Names please.

only things were said, to my knowledge was people posters unsure he was ill, the boy who cried wolf, fair in my view and Evertonians saying it be is ill then it's best for everybody concerned him and family as well, that he should step down. Is this another Kenwright fanboy making things up like Carlin does ?

only things were said, to my knowledge was people posters unsure he was ill, the boy who cried wolf, fair in my view and Evertonians saying it be is ill then it's best for everybody concerned him and family as well, that he should step down. Is this another Kenwright fanboy making things up like Carlin does ?
I stlck to historical facts, facts about Bill, not facts about Farhad and Peter Johnson that people want to pin on Mr Kenwright

I can't believe that total crackhead on here is trying to blame Peter 'Kin Johnson for the sale of Wayne Rooney. Johnson has been gone from the club 5 years when he was sold.

Also Kenwrong WAS Chairman the time of the Rooney sale, not Carter.

"yeah but yeah but yeah but".
He's a total imbecile. Need to ignore his ramble. I can't believe people even engage with him.

We’ll done bill he’s actually managed something I didn’t think was possible he’s made me turn all my hate and distaste from Kopites to the killers of this club the board
Yeah, I honestly couldn’t give a toss about them anymore.
Operating on different planes. With our current plight it would be the final straw for my health if I wasted one iota of concern about them.

I hope the days of when we are competing against them again are not too far away because then it would likely mean we are doing extremely well. Then I can stop stressing about us and start despising everything they do again.

Fecking hate our board.