Bill Kenwright

Yeah, I honestly couldn’t give a toss about them anymore.
Operating on different planes. With our current plight it would be the final straw for my health if I wasted one iota of concern about them.

I hope the days of when we are competing against them again are not too far away because then it would likely mean we are doing extremely well. Then I can stop stressing about us and start despising everything they do again.

Fecking hate our board.

we all do mate we’ve all had enough of it

Bill is a decent honest man who loves this football club and has done since he was a small boy.

Those wishing him harm need to take a long hard look at themselves. What have you become?
Bill isn’t very good at running a football club, and in that he is no better or worse than the rest of us.

You need to look in the mirror and realize that's the only person who cares what you think of other people.

Shut up.

I am no Bill Kenwright supporter but, to suggest he feigns illness to avoid or fend off scrutiny is one heck of a stretch.

He's 77 years of age and HAS had serious health issues in recent years.

Should he have used them as a reason to step down - very possibly he should have done, but he has chosen not to do so.

Is he a justifiable target for criticism over the position the club finds itself in - most certainly.

Is it fair, right or justifiable to make unsubstantiated comments regarding his health issues - not in my book.

A 77 yr old isn't reading this forum, so what they say is largely lost in a vacuum.

I've never seen a forum with moderators who virtue signal and arbitrarily decide when they want to enforce rules as here.

I was once banned for spam, in a throw away line of a post where I actually discussed Marcel brands, how i thought it was funny, that every Marcel I meet in America is a young black guy, and in Europe, its all old white guys.

It was a throw away a observation, funny to me. Antoine is another name that is kinda like that. Won't meet a white American name Antoine, and I don't mean it nefarious, all I listen to is hip hop. I'm the Kobe guy for better or worse. I'm not racist, most of my childhood idols were black because if athletics and music.

But then I click on the southampton thread today and some guy is just going first, second, third in individual replies saying nothing.

And that isn't spam?

The moderation here is a joke. Take what you want with it, ban me, tell me to go away, whatever. But I'm 1,000% right

You all virtue signal and carry this false sense of superiority because you're mods on a lovable losers sports teams board and not the rs across the park. When you're mostly the same people.

I was once banned for spam, in a throw away line of a post where I actually discussed Marcel brands, how i thought it was funny, that every Marcel I meet in America is a young black guy, and in Europe, its all old white guys.

It was a throw away a observation, funny to me. Antoine is another name that is kinda like that. Won't meet a white American name Antoine, and I don't mean it nefarious, all I listen to is hip hop. I'm the Kobe guy for better or worse. I'm not racist, most of my childhood idols were black because if athletics and music.
Im not racist, but.

Got some more:

Cretin
Unashamed
Narcissistic
Twerp
Can you do something similar with "Cockwomble" mate? The would be impressive. @tommye

Back to Bill. I'm sensing he won't be at Everton after this season. Just a hunch. Of course, I've had similar hunches on numerous occasions during the last couple of decades, so what do I know? :)

Yeah, I honestly couldn’t give a toss about them anymore.
Operating on different planes. With our current plight it would be the final straw for my health if I wasted one iota of concern about them.

I hope the days of when we are competing against them again are not too far away because then it would likely mean we are doing extremely well. Then I can stop stressing about us and start despising everything they do again.

Fecking hate our board.
This exactly, I truly hate what they’ve done to this club.

A 77 yr old isn't reading this forum, so what they say is largely lost in a vacuum.

I've never seen a forum with moderators who virtue signal and arbitrarily decide when they want to enforce rules as here.

But then I click on the southampton thread today and some guy is just going first, second, third in individual replies saying nothing.

And that isn't spam?

The moderation here is a joke. Take what you want with it, ban me, tell me to go away, whatever. But I'm 1,000% right

You all virtue signal and carry this false sense of superiority because you're mods on a lovable losers sports teams board and not the rs across the park. When you're mostly the same people.

This'll end well.

And that isn't spam?

Go away

And that isn't spam?

What a big massive tit you are