Bill Kenwright

Yeah but also have a go at the majority of the fanbase who voted ‘Yes’ for Kirkby while you’re at it!

A fan base that was lied to, what was it Bill said now " virtually free state of the art stadium", "Goodison is going to fail it's safety certificate". There are a couple of his outright lies to the fans to get them votes, did you forget that bit pal ? Surprise, surprise a Kenwright supporter being a bit economical with the truth. That vote reminded me of the Brexit vote, lie after lie to get it through. Enjoy you're day.

A fan base that was lied to, what was it Bill said now " virtually free state of the art stadium", "Goodison is going to fail it's safety certificate". There are a couple of his outright lies to the fans to get them votes, did you forget that bit pal ? Surprise, surprise a Kenwright supporter being a bit economical with the truth. That vote reminded me of the Brexit vote, lie after lie to get it through. Enjoy you're day.

The vote was also a choice between Kirkby and a patch of land by the tunnel that had had almost zero work put into it to ascertain if it was even suitable for a massive football stadium. Goodison wasn't an option in that vote.

The vote was also a choice between Kirkby and a patch of land by the tunnel that had had almost zero work put into it to ascertain if it was even suitable for a massive football stadium. Goodison wasn't an option in that vote.

Like Carlin earlier saying Peter Johnson was Chairman when we sold Rooney, Johnson had been gone for four years, Kenwright lovers just come out with absolute whoppers just to try and convince everyone that Bill is a great guy, history doesn't lie, he simply isnt.

A 77 yr old isn't reading this forum, so what they say is largely lost in a vacuum.

I've never seen a forum with moderators who virtue signal and arbitrarily decide when they want to enforce rules as here.

I was once banned for spam, in a throw away line of a post where I actually discussed Marcel brands, how i thought it was funny, that every Marcel I meet in America is a young black guy, and in Europe, its all old white guys.

It was a throw away a observation, funny to me. Antoine is another name that is kinda like that. Won't meet a white American name Antoine, and I don't mean it nefarious, all I listen to is hip hop. I'm the Kobe guy for better or worse. I'm not racist, most of my childhood idols were black because if athletics and music.

But then I click on the southampton thread today and some guy is just going first, second, third in individual replies saying nothing.

And that isn't spam?

The moderation here is a joke. Take what you want with it, ban me, tell me to go away, whatever. But I'm 1,000% right

You all virtue signal and carry this false sense of superiority because you're mods on a lovable losers sports teams board and not the rs across the park. When you're mostly the same people.
Speak your truth Yank, don’t let the British authorities oppress you like they used to do before you fought a brave noble war for independence.

Can we have a Mamba Out at the end thought please?

I think it's time for Bill to go

Never been his biggest detractor and I think how bad a job he's done is occasionally overstated, but it's clear that he's way past his best now and if he has any hope of securing anything close to a positive legacy from future Evertonians he needs to leave his post

Not everything he did during his time here was bad or a failure, but right now that doesn't matter. What matters is that he's becoming a divisive and unpopular figure amongst the fan base and I see nothing he can do to fix that, so he should leave now in a courteous manner and hopefully some time and perspective can heal some of the wounds

A 77 yr old isn't reading this forum, so what they say is largely lost in a vacuum.

I've never seen a forum with moderators who virtue signal and arbitrarily decide when they want to enforce rules as here.

I was once banned for spam, in a throw away line of a post where I actually discussed Marcel brands, how i thought it was funny, that every Marcel I meet in America is a young black guy, and in Europe, its all old white guys.

It was a throw away a observation, funny to me. Antoine is another name that is kinda like that. Won't meet a white American name Antoine, and I don't mean it nefarious, all I listen to is hip hop. I'm the Kobe guy for better or worse. I'm not racist, most of my childhood idols were black because if athletics and music.

But then I click on the southampton thread today and some guy is just going first, second, third in individual replies saying nothing.

And that isn't spam?

The moderation here is a joke. Take what you want with it, ban me, tell me to go away, whatever. But I'm 1,000% right

You all virtue signal and carry this false sense of superiority because you're mods on a lovable losers sports teams board and not the rs across the park. When you're mostly the same people.
First

And that isn't spam?

MAMBA OUT !!!!!