Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vote was also a choice between Kirkby and a patch of land by the tunnel that had had almost zero work put into it to ascertain if it was even suitable for a massive football stadium. Goodison wasn't an option in that vote.
The Bestway site was never in the ballot. The ballot was a Hobson's choice. Kirkby or nothing! Everything supporting Destination Kirkby was based on falshoods: Most accessible stadium in the country; state of the art design; stadium for practically nothing; Goodison about to fail its safety cert, the club had explored all redevelopment options.......etc..... ALL lies exposed then and during the inquiry that followed!

A fan base that was lied to, what was it Bill said now " virtually free state of the art stadium", "Goodison is going to fail it's safety certificate". There are a couple of his outright lies to the fans to get them votes, did you forget that bit pal ? Surprise, surprise a Kenwright supporter being a bit economical with the truth. That vote reminded me of the Brexit vote, lie after lie to get it through. Enjoy you're day.
Did you say that he's lied to the fans on previous occasions? Does that mean he is really ill at the moment? Asking for a friend. Thanks.

The Bestway site was never in the ballot. The ballot was a Hobson's choice. Kirkby or nothing! Everything supporting Destination Kirkby was based on falshoods: Most accessible stadium in the country; state of the art design; stadium for practically nothing; Goodison about to fail its safety cert, the club had explored all redevelopment options.......etc..... ALL lies exposed then and during the inquiry that followed!

My bad. Thanks for putting me right.

Exactly mate, I don't think he has done too much good here, but, even the few things he has managed to achieve pale into insignificance compared to his serial lying. I could never trust a man who has looked me in the eye and told me a bare faced lies. In Kenwright's case, the lies have been many and told to us all via the cameras with that sincere 'greatest living Evertonian' martyr look on his face. Totally untrustworthy and probably incompetent, just get out of this club.

Thanks for that, probably right. However is it not with the benefit of hindsight? The question behind his statements at the time is did he know he was lying, or did he believe it to be true? Either way there are levels of incompetence involved, but if he believed it, he was not telling lies at the time. Semantics - probably!

The more apposite thing, is he should go and should have years ago. Personally I still blame the Moore's offspring for the state of Everton. Daddy died and his moronic sons toddled across the park, leaving us with Johnson and then Kenwright.

I see the usual sickos are out in force with the rumours that Bill is sick. Have a look at yourselves before posting ur sick posts about a 78 Yr old. For the record its probably made up by 1 of you lot just so you could slag him off more

Thanks for that, probably right. However is it not with the benefit of hindsight? The question behind his statements at the time is did he know he was lying, or did he believe it to be true? Either way there are levels of incompetence involved, but if he believed it, he was not telling lies at the time. Semantics - probably!

The more apposite thing, is he should go and should have years ago. Personally I still blame the Moore's offspring for the state of Everton. Daddy died and his moronic sons toddled across the park, leaving us with Johnson and then Kenwright.

DJ Spuddles was the beginning of our demise.

Christ, that looks mad when you write it down like that.

Exactly mate, I don't think he has done too much good here, but, even the few things he has managed to achieve pale into insignificance compared to his serial lying. I could never trust a man who has looked me in the eye and told me a bare faced lies. In Kenwright's case, the lies have been many and told to us all via the cameras with that sincere 'greatest living Evertonian' martyr look on his face. Totally untrustworthy and probably incompetent, just get out of this club.
forgot to mention the bicycle racks, deal breaker if ever their was one!!!

Did you say that he's lied to the fans on previous occasions? Does that mean he is really ill at the moment? Asking for a friend. Thanks.

There is also another way he goes about his business, he never denies whether he's ill and I hope he's not, so if he doesn't deny it, he could be ill, which becomes to his troops, " he's really ill" and so the Pantomime begins, "we can't protest now can we" and so on.
One of the first Pantomimes was "Bill remortgaged his house" to buy the club in the first place, he didn't like that's common knowledge, but it became folklore .....and Bill, well he's never denied it has he. Always been very economical with the truth Bill has.

There is also another way he goes about his business, he never denies whether he's ill and I hope he's not, so if he doesn't deny it, he could be ill, which becomes to his troops, " he's really ill" and so the Pantomime begins, "we can't protest now can we" and so on.
One of the first Pantomimes was "Bill remortgaged his house" to buy the club in the first place, he didn't like that's common knowledge, but it became folklore .....and Bill, well he's never denied it has he. Always been very economical with the truth Bill has.

To be honest I don’t think he looked well at the Brighton game. Don’t get me wrong I’m not defending him, I don’t like him at all however he certainly didn’t look in great shape to me.

Very well put Tom, Kenwright has told lies since he got hold of the club, about The King’s Dock stadium,the sale of Rooney, new investment, the money’s in the bank etc, etc, carried on lying about the Kirkby ground then had the cheek to say when that move was stopped after the inquiry that he was glad it fell through and has carried on lying since and will never stop until he stops breathing.

Status
Not open for further replies.