Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have always thought Bill's heart is in the right place, although unsure about his judgement.
see, even though I've wanted him gone for years, I thought that too.
Until he clearly saw the fan base was divided on his stewardship and decided to plough on.
That's when I began to wonder if his ego is ruling his heart and nothing will lead him to step down.

Have said this before, the FAB isn't worth a carrot. I believe the people who are on it, least most of them, have their hearts in the right place but all it is truthfully is a box-ticking exercise by the club. They have no power whatsoever to affect anything.

Nothing possibly changes until certain individuals are FORCED out of this club. Cosy meetings over zoom won't help achieve that.
Yea, watched Jazz on toffee tv and thought he did quite well...
till he started talking about memorandums and constitutions and how you cant just simply replace the board...
I just thought 'oh here we go'

Yea, watched Jazz on toffee tv and thought he did quite well...
till he started talking about memorandums and constitutions and how you cant just simply replace the board...
I just thought 'oh here we go'

I've met him, he's a sound fella all things considered, just like so many supporters seemingly he just won't face reality about how incompetent our board is.

I've met him, he's a sound fella all things considered, just like so many supporters seemingly he just won't face reality about how incompetent our board is.
yea, seems sound and got to respect someone who'll voluntarily give so much time to try and make things better.

I've been on boards and committees and when there is something to avoid, they always get bogged down in memorandums of association and constitutions.
Coventrys Chairman just stepped down, I'd say its a pretty straightforward process.

Maybe he does but won’t admit it publicly due to a feeling the position he finds himself in may be compromised

I don't know whether he is sick or not and if he is get well soon. He might be a sound bloke too for all i know but the one thing i do know for certain is that as the chairman of Everton he is presided over a massive decline over an extended period of time. Even after doing a self audit of themselves (which is absolutely laughable) the decline if anything accelerated (no surprise there then) and he has to take responsibility for it and that means resignation, ditto the lot of them. They have all failed the club.

Moshiri doesn't get a free pass either as he has just sat back and let it all happen as well as treating the club as a game to have fun with and the sooner he sells up the better. He is the worst of the lot of them.

Does anyone remember when those 3 fans recorded Kenwright in his office that time.

I vaguely recall they had interest in someone buying the club, but smelt a rat, and tracked them down to a bed sit in Manchester?

I wonder if the audio recording is still knocking about.

Classic BK.

Does anyone remember when those 3 fans recorded Kenwright in his office that time.

I vaguely recall they had interest in someone buying the club, but smelt a rat, and tracked them down to a bed sit in Manchester?

Classic BK.

I can’t believe that so many fell for the shame tactics when that meetings details was revealed . All that (fake)uproar over it being recorded or written down and far less about what was actually said which was far more concerning. Sickening that. I lost faith then.

A 77 yr old isn't reading this forum, so what they say is largely lost in a vacuum.

I've never seen a forum with moderators who virtue signal and arbitrarily decide when they want to enforce rules as here.

I was once banned for spam, in a throw away line of a post where I actually discussed Marcel brands, how i thought it was funny, that every Marcel I meet in America is a young black guy, and in Europe, its all old white guys.

It was a throw away a observation, funny to me. Antoine is another name that is kinda like that. Won't meet a white American name Antoine, and I don't mean it nefarious, all I listen to is hip hop. I'm the Kobe guy for better or worse. I'm not racist, most of my childhood idols were black because if athletics and music.

But then I click on the southampton thread today and some guy is just going first, second, third in individual replies saying nothing.

And that isn't spam?

The moderation here is a joke. Take what you want with it, ban me, tell me to go away, whatever. But I'm 1,000% right

You all virtue signal and carry this false sense of superiority because you're mods on a lovable losers sports teams board and not the rs across the park. When you're mostly the same people.
That's your opinion.

What I would say though is this... this forum has been around an awful long time with pretty much a fixed group of moderators who the vast, vast majority of forum members appear to accept - relatively gracefully - most of the moderation decisions taken.

And you are perfectly free to go elsewhere and find and another forum to whine on... if you need help, we'll gladly point you in the direction of the Exit door.

Classic BK.

I can’t believe that so many fell for the shame tactics when that meetings details was revealed . All that (fake)uproar over it being recorded or written down and far less about what was actually said which was far more concerning. Sickening that. I lost faith then.
Remember him saying that he felt like he’d been “raped” because they’d recorded it.

Can’t believe there wasn’t a bigger uproar about it at the time tbh.

A rich, fat old man comparing having a conversation recorded (let’s not forget that he’s a proven liar so a shrewd move on the fans part in order to be able to hold him to account when his story changes) with being physically raped.

Unbelievable still.

I just now see a Doug Ellis situation where he is still chairman when he's barely got a breath left, he is well past his sell by date now as a member of the board but is too wrapped up in himself to care about the correct way forward for the club.

A 77 yr old isn't reading this forum, so what they say is largely lost in a vacuum.

I've never seen a forum with moderators who virtue signal and arbitrarily decide when they want to enforce rules as here.

I was once banned for spam, in a throw away line of a post where I actually discussed Marcel brands, how i thought it was funny, that every Marcel I meet in America is a young black guy, and in Europe, its all old white guys.

It was a throw away a observation, funny to me. Antoine is another name that is kinda like that. Won't meet a white American name Antoine, and I don't mean it nefarious, all I listen to is hip hop. I'm the Kobe guy for better or worse. I'm not racist, most of my childhood idols were black because if athletics and music.

But then I click on the southampton thread today and some guy is just going first, second, third in individual replies saying nothing.

And that isn't spam?

The moderation here is a joke. Take what you want with it, ban me, tell me to go away, whatever. But I'm 1,000% right

You all virtue signal and carry this false sense of superiority because you're mods on a lovable losers sports teams board and not the rs across the park. When you're mostly the same people.
Think it's time you wind your neck in a bit lad, Not good form this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back