Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are people taking the mick out of him due to illness you need to have a serious word with yourself. I am sure there many a person on here who have lost people to cancer me 5 years ago with my dad (who was a massive blue) that’s what’s wrong with society now days. Internet, social media etc has just made it even worse. If bill is ill I for one regardless of the team I support hope he’s alright and if it’s not alright he’s comfortable because health comes before anything in life

If there are people taking the mick out of him due to illness you need to have a serious word with yourself. I am sure there many a person on here who have lost people to cancer me 5 years ago with my dad (who was a massive blue) that’s what’s wrong with society now days. Internet, social media etc has just made it even worse. If bill is ill I for one regardless of the team I support hope he’s alright and if it’s not alright he’s comfortable because health comes before anything in life

I don’t think anyone is doing that, or I haven’t seen it anyway.

My deepest sympathies to you mate, and your old man.

I'm struggling to see where anyone denegrated the loss of anyone to that horrid thing on here?

I lost my dad not that long back to a brain aneurism, he saw all the greats but I don't see how I could bring him up in a manner that backs up Bill because frankly, he couldn't stand him!

He trawled up to Blue Union meetings at 78 years old to their meetings because that was his way of showing action.

Can you name the posters mate or even show examples of the posts ?, Btw sorry to hear about you're dad, cancer is a horrible sickness, it took my Dad too, lung cancer, long time ago now, but we were all with him in the Royal when it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back