Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the usual sickos are out in force with the rumours that Bill is sick. Have a look at yourselves before posting ur sick posts about a 78 Yr old. For the record its probably made up by 1 of you lot just so you could slag him off more

Need to go on twitter sunshine, certainly no falsehood from me

Such a strange way to write a post if you were talking about posters on this site.

My deepest sympathies to you mate, and your old man.

I'm struggling to see where anyone denegrated the loss of anyone to that horrid thing on here?

I lost my dad not that long back to a brain aneurism, he saw all the greats but I don't see how I could bring him up in a manner that backs up Bill because frankly, he couldn't stand him!

He trawled up to Blue Union meetings at 78 years old to their meetings because that was his way of showing action.
I may of got it wrong but im sure a few pages back there were people pulling someone for talking about illnesses.

Either way doesn’t matter what it is it’s not acceptable. Thank you for your message about my old man and I’m sorry to hear about yours also.

It doesn’t help my dad’s anniversary is a couple of months away but it’s all started at this time so im abit more tetchy about it

I may of got it wrong but im sure a few pages back there were people pulling someone for talking about illnesses.

Either way doesn’t matter what it is it’s not acceptable. Thank you for your message about my old man and I’m sorry to hear about yours also.

It doesn’t help my dad’s anniversary is a couple of months away but it’s all started at this time so im abit more tetchy about it

I think you read into some things a bit too much mate.

My best to you and yours.

Folks, the boss has already asked everyone to stop playing the ref…so ya know, STOP. It is off topic.

Yes, people use the report button. Alarms ? are going off in mod central as the in-basket is overflowing.
And it should be used. We can’t see every nook and cranny of the site.

As for Kenwright…dislike him and want him out of the club all you like, but wishing harm, illness or worse on anyone is unacceptable behavior.

I think you read into some things a bit too much mate.

My best to you and yours.
Thanks mate much appreciated and the same to you and yours. Anyway Southampton have worked too hard over the last two games to get results great results I may add let’s just forget everything and hammer them this weekend

Folks, the boss has already asked everyone to stop playing the ref…so ya know, STOP. It is off topic.

Yes, people use the report button. Alarms ? are going off in mod central as the in-basket is overflowing.
And it should be used. We can’t see every nook and cranny of the site.

As for Kenwright…dislike him and want him out of the club all you like, but wishing harm, illness or worse on anyone is unacceptable behavior.
If it’s wishing him illness then my part in dropping my messages in were misread so I apologise if I’m in the wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back