Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, the boss has already asked everyone to stop playing the ref…so ya know, STOP. It is off topic.

Yes, people use the report button. Alarms ? are going off in mod central as the in-basket is overflowing.
And it should be used. We can’t see every nook and cranny of the site.

As for Kenwright…dislike him and want him out of the club all you like, but wishing harm, illness or worse on anyone is unacceptable behavior.

I agree wishing harm, illness on anyone is unacceptable.....at the same time accusing people on here of doing that and I don't mean you, is even worse.

So you guessed then?

"Oh look, hes ill again"
"ye course he is"
"Funny how he's always ill when he's in the limelight for being the dirty stench that he is.
Just retire and go and live your life in the sun away from our club you old fool"
"Like clockwork."
"Funny how, every time he starts getting a bit of stick, that he becomes ill ?
Maybe it’s time to call it a day"
"What's this about Kenwright being ill? I hope he makes a full recovery. I wouldn't wish ill health on anybody. There again, is he really ill? I think he probably isn't. He's just using it as a excuse to go into hiding. I think it's a big fat lie. I wouldn't trust that piece of work as far as I could throw him"

Plus I seen a meme of death and underneath it was fingers crossed. Plus other sarcastic comments

That's just 2 or 3 pages I looked at. So while not the same vehement tone as elsewhere, we have to remember this is a moderated forum so you would expect that

"Oh look, hes ill again"
"ye course he is"
"Funny how he's always ill when he's in the limelight for being the dirty stench that he is.
Just retire and go and live your life in the sun away from our club you old fool"
"Like clockwork."
"What's this about Kenwright being ill? I hope he makes a full recovery. I wouldn't wish ill health on anybody. There again, is he really ill? I think he probably isn't. He's just using it as a excuse to go into hiding. I think it's a big fat lie. I wouldn't trust that piece of work as far as I could throw him"

Plus I seen a meme of death and underneath it was fingers crossed. Plus other sarcastic comments

That's just 2 or 3 pages I looked at. So while not the same vehement tone as elsewhere, we have to remember this is a moderated forum so you would expect that

They're reacting to a Twitter post saying he's sick again?

What exactly is your point here, dear troll?

"Oh look, hes ill again"
"ye course he is"
"Like clockwork."

If he is ill then maybe it is best for all concerned, including himself that he steps down, because all this hassle of running a football club can't be doing him any good especially at his age, I mean most people retire at 65. Now do you think that post is evil or does it make a bit of sense. I'll leave that with you to decide.

If he is ill then maybe it is best for all concerned, including himself that he steps down, because all this hassle of running a football club can't be doing him any good especially at his age, I mean most people retire at 65. Now do you think that post is evil or does it make a bit of sense. I'll leave that with you to decide.

Depends what illness doesn't it

Considering people actually predicted rumours of his illness before it came out, as has happened before, you can put me firmly in the "not bothered" camp.

I don't wish illness on anyone but it's all too predictable.

Take your faux outrage elsewhere, you bridge dwelling creature.

As said previously, the rumours probably came from the anti board mob in the 1st place to justify these remarks

Depends what illness doesn't it

Not really not at his age, normally people retire at round about 65 and leave it to the younger more driven , you know the people not out of their depth, Bill though I wish him well is the past, as we are supposedly a Premier league team hoping to improve, shouldn't we be looking to the future. Just a question you don't have to answer if you don't want to, do you work for our club mate ?

As said previously, the rumours probably came from the anti board mob in the 1st place to justify these remarks

So we are a mob then and not like you're earlier statement, all Evertonians? The truth is coming out now. So you have picked sides
I'll give you my two penneth, I don't feel the chairman and his board are fit for purpose, they are antiquated and out of their depth, we have fallen behind most of our peers, do you admire failure ?
Do you enjoy us being the plucky underdog ? Or like us do you feel that Bill and Co have had more than a fair chance to turn us around, have failed and it is time to step aside and give professionals a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back