Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgh, discussing someones perceived health again? Let me just lazily dig out some posts from previous years;

There's a lot you can critique Bill Kenwright for, why anyone would want to discuss if, buts and maybes of his health is beyond me.

I'm of the view that we shouldn't be discussing the health/illness of any person - certainly not whether it happened or not. Who cares? And besides, it's their own business.

If we can try and step away from that please, I'd appreciate it.

As a fan base I think we risk criticism losing validity if we're perceived to go into the gutter - not saying you have/are but some do around health/illness/death.

^ Honestly, it does no side any favours.

Better owner then Johnson
Better owner then Moshiri
Peter Johnson:

GettyImages-610493990.webp

Bill kenwright:

Screenshot_20230112-123250.webp

But he’s not our owner he’s our Chairman, and clearly has been found wanting in that role. You can defend him all you like , quote whatever you like about what he may or not done in the past but the stark facts are that in 2023 he’s not capable of being the Chairman of our club or any PL league club with ambition.

But he’s not our owner he’s our Chairman, and clearly has been found wanting in that role. You can defend him all you like , quote whatever you like about what he may or not done in the past but the stark facts are that in 2023 he’s not capable of being the Chairman of our club or any PL league club with ambition.
Sad state of affairs that it will take a
Relegation to finally remove him

As appalling as they were, both will actually have achievements to point to in the club's history. One won the FA Cup, currently the last major honour this storied club has claimed, and the other will have built us a new stadium.

Bill? He'll be remembered - if he is recalled at all - for the "good times" in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back