Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwright would only sell on condition he remained on the board and stayed to cut the ribbon for the stadium. That's as far as his diligence extended.

Moshiri was never cut-out for club ownership at the elite level and Kenwright's abilities never ran to more than managing decline and championing mediocrity. Two fantacists in charge.

It has proven to be a lethal cocktail for this club. They are the only pair that would have each other. And we're stuck with them.

Personally I think he will jump ship before the end of the season, if it looks like we’re down, down to health issues of course. But how can he show his face at goodison again if we go, I just can’t see it
I'd like to see it but I just can't see it happening there's too many happy clappers in the ranks for me. At some point over years of new managers and failure you have to start looking at the possibility that it isn't the team manager every time and that problems have existed with the club for nearly three decades there is only one constant in that equation. Unfortunately when you've got your owner saying his board are doing a great job it's only going to go one way which is sack the manager and retain the status quo at board level.

I'd like to see it but I just can't see it happening there's too many happy clappers in the ranks for me. At some point over years of new managers and failure you have to start looking at the possibility that it isn't the team manager every time and that problems have existed with the club for nearly three decades there is only one constant in that equation. Unfortunately when you've got your owner saying his board are doing a great job it's only going to go one way which is sack the manager and retain the status quo at board level.
I agree with you sir in blaming the fans.

Nice try but those seasons of never having to worry about relegation, not having FFP restrictions and coming in the top 6 says otherwise

What did we win again ? What family silver did we sell ? How much debt were we in ? How many years season ticket sales where we in hock for ? How many lies were we told ? How many ground moves fell through ? David Moyes worked miracles to keep us safe all those years and you're hero never backed him at all, he made his money through astute sales, year on year. And let me remind you who sold the club again to Moshiri ? Yes you're hero Bill Kenwright. Btw have you filled in that survey yet ?

Watch us beat Southampton 2-0, the cameras in the stadium, almost on cue, pan to Kenwrong who, at the final whistle, proudly rises to his feet and gives one of his famed slow and euphoric claps in his typically theatrical style as if to say "What a team, what a manager - what were you complaining for?", before we get spanked by West Ham and don't win another game all season and finish 20th, with him never to be seen again before he pops his clogs one day after the Bramley Moore Stadium is opened with the Main Stand being named the William Kenwright End, which later it turns out was a non-negotiable part of his sale of the club to Mr Moshiri.

What did we win again ? What family silver did we sell ? How much debt were we in ? How

What haha you think we are on the verge of winning something now? You did notice we just had to sell Richarlison right? Our best player and assest, or did that slip past your short attention
many years season ticket sales where we in hock for ? How many lies were we told ? How
Yeah because Moshiri is totally honest
many ground moves fell through ? David Moyes worked miracles to keep us safe all
correct, Bills man
those years and you're hero never backed him at all, he made his money through astute sales, year on year. And let me remind oh who
correct, good management, good ownership, not spending money we couldnt justify.
sold the club again to Moshiri ? Yes you're hero Bill Kenwright. Btw have you filled in that survey yet ?
Yeah such a shame Bill sold to him, but it doesn't damage his legacy

This is Farhad right here basically saying what a good owner Kenwright was

“Some of the decisions that have been taken have been driven by the fans. You have to stay with a manager to get the systems going.” - Farhad Moshiri

You have to stay with a manager......that's exactly what he did with Moyes, he stayed with him, it's a shame Farhad has been so trigger happy.

I think it feels different this time, we will know on Saturday but it feels like a lot more people are on board with this now and a few more have probably got involved since his letter, ex players Stubbs and Micheal ball so far have put their names to it. What ever happens this season I think we won’t stop now till moshiri and this board have gone.

With strong rumours of moshiri looking to sell hopefully what he see’s Saturday from afar will move that along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back