Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

But he’s not our owner he’s our Chairman, and clearly has been found wanting in that role. You can defend him all you like , quote whatever you like about what he may or not done in the past but the stark facts are that in 2023 he’s not capable of being the Chairman of our club or any PL league club with ambition.
I've said many times I would like him to.step down because I don't believe he is going to be capable of fixing the inexcusable mess that has single handedly been made by Moshiri

As appalling as they were, both will actually have achievements to point to in the club's history. One won the FA Cup, currently the last major honour this storied club has claimed, and the other will have built us a new stadium.

Bill? He'll be remembered - if he is recalled at all - for the "good times" in between.
O wow, a new stadium, fantastic, its a meaningless bowl, when we're playing away at Luton and Bristol City the opportunity to bring back the "sh.... Ground" song will be of no consolation

Maybe your hero should have been more careful who he sold the club to, then. Oh well.
Yeah I agree, he should of hung on, but ridiculously mostly wanted him to sell up because they thought he was a bad owner, then Moshiri showed us what a bad owner actually looks like

If he is 77 then surely in his own interests alone he should step down. That is way too old for the responsibility of running this club.
Yeah, its giong to take a 5 year plan to sort this, cant be doing that at 77, i think he knows though what a charlatanMoshiri is, and dosent want to leave him to it, even though Farhad makes all the calls anyway

Yeah, its giong to take a 5 year plan to sort this, cant be doing that at 77, i think he knows though what a charlatanMoshiri is, and dosent want to leave him to it, even though Farhad makes all the calls anyway
You realise you've said Bill is a noble hero and that he does nothing at the same time right? Even if he was 42, he's the wrong man for the job, his ideas are dated, his local this blue roots rubbish has infected Moshiri and cemented his place 'doing nothing' and getting well paid for it

Yeah I agree, he should of hung on, but ridiculously mostly wanted him to sell up because they thought he was a bad owner, then Moshiri showed us what a bad owner actually looks like
Take it up with whoever exposed the BHS pension scandal.

Bill could still be flagrantly lying about Earl not being a proxy for Green if that hadn't happened.

You really think he would leave if we were relegated? Not a chance only way is if he is removed from the position by the owner he will never walk away of his own free will.
Personally I think he will jump ship before the end of the season, if it looks like we’re down, down to health issues of course. But how can he show his face at goodison again if we go, I just can’t see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back