Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the usual sickos are out in force with the rumours that Bill is sick. Have a look at yourselves before posting ur sick posts about a 78 Yr old. For the record its probably made up by 1 of you lot just so you could slag him off more

Again a falsehood from you not surprised, the sickness thing comes from the likes of you a sickening Kenwright fanboy when Bill is under pressure. Myself I wish him no harm and good health just like many of us, want him out of our club, as he's been a very poor custodian, so stop spreading accusations you gutter rat. The stench of a club plant is strong off you.

Is there any way for an Everton fan such as myself to help rid our club of the cancer that is Bill Kenwright? I do not wish the man harm, and he is welcome to remain a fan, but his influence on the club is the single worst thing that has ever happened to EFC. He needs to go; now or sooner.

I am a man of modest means but am happy to help in anyway I can.

A 77 yr old isn't reading this forum, so what they say is largely lost in a vacuum.

I've never seen a forum with moderators who virtue signal and arbitrarily decide when they want to enforce rules as here.

I was once banned for spam, in a throw away line of a post where I actually discussed Marcel brands, how i thought it was funny, that every Marcel I meet in America is a young black guy, and in Europe, its all old white guys.

It was a throw away a observation, funny to me. Antoine is another name that is kinda like that. Won't meet a white American name Antoine, and I don't mean it nefarious, all I listen to is hip hop. I'm the Kobe guy for better or worse. I'm not racist, most of my childhood idols were black because if athletics and music.

But then I click on the southampton thread today and some guy is just going first, second, third in individual replies saying nothing.

And that isn't spam?

The moderation here is a joke. Take what you want with it, ban me, tell me to go away, whatever. But I'm 1,000% right

You all virtue signal and carry this false sense of superiority because you're mods on a lovable losers sports teams board and not the rs across the park. When you're mostly the same people.
simpsons-i-wish-to-subscribe-to-your-newsletter.gif

Again a falsehood from you not surprised, the sickness thing comes from the likes of you a sickening Kenwright fanboy when Bill is under pressure. Myself I wish him no harm and good health just like many of us, want him out of our club, as he's been a very poor custodian, so stop spreading accusations you gutter rat. The stench of a club plant is strong off you.

Need to go on twitter sunshine, certainly no falsehood from me

Worse imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back