Bill Kenwright

Awful choice of engagement mate, he made himself look and sound a complete fool with that nonsense about having had 'good times'.
Yeah he did but even i conceded he can waffle and talk nonsense, but at least he spoke, can you see Moshiri doing that? Few owners and chairman would stand in the street and engage with angry fans

I can't believe that total crackhead on here is trying to blame Peter 'Kin Johnson for the sale of Wayne Rooney. Johnson has been gone from the club 5 years when he was sold.

Also Kenwrong WAS Chairman the time of the Rooney sale, not Carter.

"yeah but yeah but yeah but".

That's what Carlin consistently does, makes it out like it's a fact, a statement when it's easily found out to be false. Then goes missing a bit from his staunch, righteous defence of the biggest lying rat this club has ever had. I have asked him questions, even gave him a small survey to fill in, but he then goes missing and will never answer questions or show proof of his bullcrap.

Is it fair, right or justifiable to make unsubstantiated comments regarding his health issues - not in my book.
You tell them Azza, bunch of Bastards :D:D

2 things Andrew.

Post 1, as long as people dont wish death on him, I personally dont see an issue with calling a known liar, a liar.

And the 2nd post, I was always under the impression that if the language filter doesnt pick it up, words are allowed, the B word isnt a swear word, as such, its just vulgar.

Not questioning moderation at all, just after some clarity on 2 issues.

Bill is a decent honest man who loves this football club and has done since he was a small boy.

Those wishing him harm need to take a long hard look at themselves. What have you become?
Bill isn’t very good at running a football club, and in that he is no better or worse than the rest of us.

Hahaha shut up Prenno

That's what Carlin consistently does, makes it out like it's a fact, a statement when it's easily found out to be false. Then goes missing a bit from his staunch, righteous defence of the biggest lying rat this club has ever had. I have asked him questions, even gave him a small survey to fill in, but he then goes missing and will never answer questions or show proof of his bullcrap.
Dont bill silly, ive ran rings around you for months on here and will continue to do so

2 things Andrew.

Post 1, as long as people dont wish death on him, I personally dont see an issue with calling a known liar, a liar.

And the 2nd post, I was always under the impression that if the language filter doesnt pick it up, words are allowed, the B word isnt a swear word, as such, its just vulgar.

Not questioning moderation at all, just after some clarity on 2 issues.
Point 1 - people have been casting doubts over BKs health issues when they have no personal knowledge as to the extent or severity of them.

Point 2 - you're correct in that the word used wasn't picked up by the swear filter however, it's far stronger than vulgar and as there are junior members of this forum, I chose to moderate - rightly or wrongly in your eyes.

Point 1 - people have been casting doubts over BKs health issues when they have no personal knowledge as to the extent or severity of them.

Point 2 - you're correct in that the word used wasn't picked up by the swear filter however, it's far stronger than vulgar and as there are junior members of this forum, I chose to moderate - rightly or wrongly in your eyes.
I wasnt questioning your judgement, I just didnt wish to break forum rules in the future.