Bill Kenwright

He only mentioned that after I had a go at him for referring to my Alzheimer’s suffering wife. Get your story straight. There are too many Kopites in this thread, they may wear blue but are no better….
Gin down, probably a good time to call time. Let's not clutter this with further mess. It does not the respect you call for to continue this here in this thread. There's areas for a dust up elsewhere.

He only mentioned that after I had a go at him for referring to my Alzheimer’s suffering wife. Get your story straight. There are too many Kopites in this thread, they may wear blue but are no better….

I'm a Kopite now?

The poster in question brought it up and you proceeded to tediously troll him.
We all know about your Mrs diagnosis and honestly, from the bottom of my heart I wish her my fullest wishes.
You don't afford that decency to others though.

I'm a Kopite now?

We all know about your Mrs diagnosis and honestly, from the bottom of my heart I wish her my fullest wishes.

Like you afford that decency to Bill and his family……

I'm a Kopite now?

Out of even handedness, again, Guinness down, let's leave the Bill thread for its intended purpose.
There's areas elsewhere for a show down...

Gin down, probably a good time to call time. Let's not clutter this with further mess. It does not the respect you call for to continue this here in this thread. There's areas for a dust up elsewhere.

Further mess… some of the posts in here are a disgrace to Bill, the club in general and themselves. Let him rest, let his family have some sympathy ffs…..

Further mess… some of the posts in here are a disgrace to Bill, the club in general and themselves. Let him rest, let his family have some sympathy ffs…..
We all have differing lines of decency and decorum pete, this is old ground we have been over a fair few times, there's ways to remind others about sensitivity and respect, and although your point IS valid the manner of addressing it IS miles off. If you reckon someone has crossed the line, report it and let the mods do their thing, you going in two footed only furthers the threads descent. Bill was a blue and clearly cared for the club, he was far from perfect, lived the dream and dragged a lot of us along screaming for the ride to stop. He's gone, he's at peace, and we survive the league then great I'm sure he'd be made up, win the league cup and I'm sure he'd see the funny ironic side.

I'm a bourbon person, as evidenced by the language of booze in the Myko thread yesterday. I'll raise him a double at the end of the evening to call time on his day of respects.

Thanks mate.
When I first joined this forum, there was a sticky thread about a chap who had died recently, forgive my memory, I dont recall the name. But it always stayed with me what this forum is about.

Sure, I am no Angel, but I think, in these trying times, we forget what makes us human.

Sorry for the self-righteous bull.

RIP Bill.