Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate they weren't guttless, just not very good at football. Overpaid? Very much so but that's the board and DofF's fault. Nope this team give everything but fall way short of being anything approaching what we had under Moyes.

I disagree. Gutless might be a strong word but there is a terrible attitude from many of them. Im really uneasy with how they react to a single win(not many of them)
Lots talk and talk a good game. But produce nothing on a consistent basis.
There is a rotten mentality that they think they can take it easy if they turn up now and then.
Saying that. They are pretty dam crap at even doing the basics so i cant disagree there.

I disagree. Gutless might be a strong word but there is a terrible attitude from many of them. Im really uneasy with how they react to a single win(not many of them)
Lots talk and talk a good game. But produce nothing on a consistent basis.
There is a rotten mentality that they think they can take it easy if they turn up now and then.
Saying that. They are pretty dam crap at even doing the basics so i cant disagree there.
Mate good reply. Yes some of the out of hours antics from them is cringeworthy.

Why are some people blaming the fans, blaming them for what, I’ve had enough, they travel all over the country following Everton and they deserve so much better, safe journey home tonight to the travelling fans
Spot on my son was up at six this morning and won't get back until about midnight.. these supporters are entitled to be upset best away supporters in the country

We probably wouldn’t have been in such a perilous situation if it wasn’t for the fans.

Everton must be the worst club in the league to play for in terms of abuse, we’ve lost players like Barkley over it in the past, would dread to think how many signings we’ve missed out due to it.
What a fascinating take from someone who sports a vertically-challenged, drug-fuelled, moronic gobshite as their avatar. I’m assuming you were there today and most other games to form such an insight?

Spot on my son was up at six this morning and won't get back until about midnight.. these supporters are entitled to be upset best away supporters in the country
Not to mention some driving that long journey back tired, in the wind rain and dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.