Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton, Sat 30/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had our fair share of luck not losing about 4 of the games under Sam

Abar 2 shots in like 3 games. He' a horrible manager and shouldn't be at a club like us. He's mad his name keeping dog teams in the prem

Was coming. All of this continually setting up negatively to try and get a draw will always bite you in the ass eventually and especially with a team that is mostly abysmal at passing and keeping possession. Bournemouth deserved the win and we deserved nothing. Perhaps now that the unbeaten run has ended we might start to play a bit more positively. Fortunately, the results around us went mostly our way other than Burnley getting 1 point and making it 7 points ahead of us. Next 2 prem games are tough and will be surprised if we get anything out of them. Lets hope we get some new quality players in very early in January and particularly a striker and left back.

Was out that long people started convincing themselves he wasn't an absolutely woeful football player. I notice he only ran the ball out of play once today which is an improvement in what he usually does with this pathetic 'tricks'. Hate seeing him in an Everton shirt.

I know what you are saying mate, didnt ever think he was an Everton type player when we bought him.

The manager needs to answer why he picked him after he’d been out injured so long and there were similar players available, same with no hamstrings McCarthy.

those players, yes

Rooney and Holgate have been two of our top three players and they were on the bench
We need to rotate around this time and Rooney is just back.

I'm not saying we don't have one or two that are of acceptable quality but the vast majority are just not good enough.

Agree completely with this.

Also McCarthy thrown in there ahead of plenty of other ball playing midfielders - even including the likes of Klaassen in that.
It's like those signings that were clearly Koeman's don't get a game regardless of the need. That final Europa game showed what some of those players could do, surely we could have given them a chance v the worst of the premier league.

this isn't an allardyce problem , this is a player problem.

martina schneiderlin niasse lennon McCarthy mirallas sandro klassen are all not good enough to be at this club even as back up let alone first choice.

dcl Kenny jags Williams and keane are bench players.

the sad fact is we haven't got a team , are at least around 5 first team quality players short and totally devoid in attack and midfield.
there is at least 8 or 9 players in the squad i never want to see in an everton shirt again. they should be in some Chinese Portuguese or Turkish team, not the premier league.

the last 2 matches have been unwatchable.

On the whole that display was incredibly poor. Hoofed the ball out the back every chance we got. No one in midfield wanted the ball and if they actually got it they past sideways and back and up front we couldn't hold the ball up to bring anyone into play. The subs made a small impact but we didn't deserve anything out of that game with negative tactics.

Big Sams luck eventually ran out...but Bournemouth deserved there victory even though there second goal was a little lucky.

Players we have just are not good enough.....the whole club needs a kick up the bum...from the board to the team. Hate what Martinez and koeman have done to this club aided and abetted by a clueless board and loads of crap on the pitch.

not gonna lie

i would be very happy if schneiderlin, keane, mccarthy never play for us ever again

on another note why are we still playing martina as left back

and christ almighty bolasie should be nowhere near the first team atm, stick him in the under 23's let him get some fitness and game time there and give frigging vlasic and lookman some first team opportunites.

I have a feeling if we had gone for them, we would lost 4-2. Our defense is just that bad, we need 10 players to be more or less in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back