Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton, Sat 30/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Vlasic not get a game ahead of some of this dross? Is he injured or what?!
I reckon it must be down to their age and inexperience, the same will happen to DCL when a striker comes in. But he unlike the others has had a good run in the side and not really done much so I'd be happy to see less of him.

Under both him and unsworth have shown that if we open up we leak goals. Even with 10 men behind the ball we look ropey and have been a bit lucky.

No wonder Koeman kept hoofing it.

The players are 100% the problem. I still will he thankful to Big Sam if he keeps us up.

The players are a huge part of the problem I agree, but when you set out solely to get a point at Bournemouth who aren't exactly brimming with confidence then some of the blame needs to be directed to Allardyce.

Negative manager, negative tactics, poor squad overall and a club that behind the scenes appears to be in the middle of a power struggle. It'll be an unexciting second half of the season and then we need to seriously reassess everything from top to bottom. I'd start with a ritual slaying of Elstone to kick of proceedings.

We didn't get what we deserved, we were all livid at that starting 11, he got what he deserved, 1 point from 2 games against bottom 3 teams, horrible negative selections and football.

Just get us to the summer then do one, we will never play any attacking football under him, he has no idea how to be positive.

not gonna lie

i would be very happy if schneiderlin, keane, mccarthy never play for us ever again

on another note why are we still playing martina as left back

and christ almighty bolasie should be nowhere near the first team atm, stick him in the under 23's let him get some fitness and game time there and give frigging vlasic and lookman some first team opportunites.
I actually agree with you, apart from Mccarthy he had been out a very long time so it's hard to judge him and Bolasie atm.

Their first win in 9 games today and they'd won only 2 at home all season. we go there so negative and we get beat surprise surprise.

The players are a huge part of the problem I agree, but when you set out solely to get a point at Bournemouth who aren't exactly brimming with confidence then some of the blame needs to be directed to Allardyce.

Negative manager, negative tactics, poor squad overall and a club that behind the scenes appears to be in the middle of a power struggle. It'll be an unexciting second half of the season and then we need to seriously reassess everything from top to bottom. I'd start with a ritual slaying of Elstone to kick of proceedings.
He's negative because the players are so crud. He is picking up points which with this squad is all he can do.

Anything more than that will require a lot of money to undo the mess done by the previous regime.

...we’ve been playing like that and not losing. We played like that today and lost. Allardyce has got a remarkable return of points since he took over but it’s the same group of players that had us in the bottom three. It was only weeks ago we got thumped by Southampton on the back of thumping by everybody else.

We are a very average team amongst other very average teams, that is the reality.

Imagine setting up that negatively against Bournemouth LOL If Koeman had done that we'd be frothing at the mouth, think it just shows his limitations as a manager, he's managed to make our attack look even worse than earlier in the season.

I mean I'm not surprised in the slightest but if anyone expects anything other than underwhelming mid table dullness then they're deluding themselves.

1. Most on here were
2. Yes please, roll on next year

watching bournemouth attack i could see them scoring, they pile men forward and they run into space

they are direct and quick

we are so slow and slumberous and predictable

We’ve been like that since Martinez second season to be fair.
Martina didn’t get anywhere near the roasting Kenny got today. Morgan needs to go, he’s awful. Cumbersome crab he is!

I'm wondering who had less heart ... nyarko pistone or schneiderlin ?

ive said it before and i will say it again schneiderlin looks like he doesn't even like or want to play football and he would rather be somewhere else like shopping at ikea instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back