Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton, Sat 30/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
At some point we need to realize it isn't all the manager. The players are not good in a lot of cases.
Is the right answer. We have dross everywhere.

Whilst many of us were calling us 'Sexy Everton' with this dreadful signings in the summer, the sane few realised we were simply just doing a RS and buying quantity over quality.

We're a poor squad.

That's because he is, and always has been, an absolutely atrocious footballer. Non-trick pony who only constantly has a smile on his face because he cannot believe we are dumb enough to hand him a king's ransom each week for his piss poor contribution to the club.

I don’t think that’s too wide of the mark.
Apparently he’s a ‘maverick’?
I think he just over plays the ball most of the time and is hopeless challenging his opposite number to get the ball back.

To he fair If we never went for it at 1-1 and brought Williams on instead of bolasie we would have either drew or nicked something on the break
Didn't expect Sam to take off a defensive midfielder for bolasie while at 1-1 and scream for us to push up.
Spot on. When you have a defence full of old men, kids and poor players out of position then the extra protection is essential

Got exactly what we deserved from that game, utter dross, schneiderlin is a waste of a wage, Martina is a donkey, McCarthy not worth a mention. Another dire team we have made look like a class outfit.
Fat Sam sort these jokers out!

I think some of the blame can be put on him when he starts with that midfield 3 and half a defence that is utter turd.

He's a dinosaur of a manager and we're getting exactly what we should have expected when appointing him, that said he is working with some fairly limited footballers so a combination of the two was never going to go well. I suspect the rest of the season will rumble on in a similar fashion.
Under both him and unsworth have shown that if we open up we leak goals. Even with 10 men behind the ball we look ropey and have been a bit lucky.

No wonder Koeman kept hoofing it.

The players are 100% the problem. I still will he thankful to Big Sam if he keeps us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back