Match Thread Brentford v Everton - Match Report, MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will get beat in this 2-0 then the Lampard shouts will start to come out and the come on Everton get your fingers out we need a striker.

Then the Leeds thread will come out and people saying we won't do business on a match day as they have to prepare for that, Leeds will over run us 3-0 "Lampard has to go" we cant play 3 at the back.

Then mad panic on the last 2 days before the window shuts, we sign Garner Adam's & Bereton.

Get beat against the clowns across the park 0-2 that will be 1point from 6 games.

Thanks Bill & Mosh you absolute morons

Just think the club are sleep walking us into a relegation battle before weve even started.
Frank , Thelwell seem to be oblivious to the consequences of us losing to Brentford, Leeds , Arsenal, more than likely.
A wounded RS coming to us.If West Ham get going Utd have got going , others around us to.
We look like a Norwich City , adrift from the rest.
Iam not a doom and gloom merchant, was there Sun, 0-3 v Brentford and Palace.

For God sake, why have we found ourselves in this mess again.Agreed , we stronger at the back, looks promisingbinnmid field.But NO strikers, Rondon is over the hill now.
We will end up playing a style simply to survive.
Franks position is very seriously under threat if we are rooted to the bottom with just 1point after the Arsenal game.

I hope, no pray we can secure at lesst 5 points, 4 will by the time we played Arsenal away.
knowbody seems to be awake smelling the coffee Frank.
Go make Christiano Ronaldo an offer for six months.
We are in transition to be a decent side.

But with 1point on the board after Arsenal Frank and Thelwell will be in dire trouble.

So win against Brentford, odd 2/7, their form our away, no striker lost our two best strikers.
Leeds 2/7 ,same.
RS anyones guess2/1win us , 3/1draw .
Arsenal away 1/9 to win.

So anybody got a better analysis.Its footy yes owt can happen, but we are not in great shape.

coyb

1/2-0 Brentford, just got nothing and I mean absolutely nothing going forward.

And I don't even remotely trust this shambles of a club to get a striker in before this game.

We will get beat in this 2-0 then the Lampard shouts will start to come out and the come on Everton get your fingers out we need a striker.

Then the Leeds thread will come out and people saying we won't do business on a match day as they have to prepare for that, Leeds will over run us 3-0 "Lampard has to go" we cant play 3 at the back.

Then mad panic on the last 2 days before the window shuts, we sign Garner Adam's & Bereton.

Get beat against the clowns across the park 0-2 that will be 1point from 6 games.

Thanks Bill & Mosh you absolute morons.

And Arsenal away the following week.

IMO we are going to be in full blown crisis mode come mid September.

I predict one of those really dull games devoid of life and quality with one of the teams nicking a goal from a set piece for the win

Bench is going to look a bit desperate, I actually think Lampard will leave McNeill out for this and just have Gray playing off Rondon. Just beggars belief those at the top are so throwing away prem games without giving Lampard a credible CF.

I assume Gordon won't be involved either.

Brentford have scored 8 goals in their 3 prem games so far so it just points to a 2-0 defeat I think.

Not sure we have enough players to leave McNeil out! Gbamin, Allan and Gomes look half way out the door, Gordon and Dele going, Davies and Doucs injured.. Squad is a mess

Not sure we have enough players to leave McNeil out! Gbamin, Allan and Gomes look half way out the door, Gordon and Dele going, Davies and Doucs injured.. Squad is a mess

Personally I'd push Iwobi to number 10. Then Onana perhaps gets his first start and then Gana at DM......oh. Didn't realise Davies was injured.

Would play Allan personally. Sort of game where he might get some tackles in and disrupt Brentford in central areas.

Personally I'd push Iwobi to number 10. Then Onana perhaps gets his first start and then Gana at DM......oh. Didn't realise Davies was injured.

Would play Allan personally. Sort of game where he might get some tackles in and disrupt Brentford in central areas.

I didn’t know about Davies but just saw Joyce’s tweet about him injuring his groin in the warm up the other night. I’d play Allan but weirdly he hasn’t kicked a ball yet.

What a mess again.Excuses will be arriving thick and fast.
Toughest league in the world and we aint got a couole of players specualists at scoring.
Wakey wakey!!but it will be.Well be fine in a few weeks time.
From Sat we gat 5games, 15 points up to play for by end of 17 th Sept.9points gone and we got 1.
So we lose Sat, excuse!!we played well lost, could have nicked a point.Its Brentford, but they decent.
Leeds, , battered pbysically, they will run flat out twice as car as us.
Then RS , at home.??????
Go to Arsenal.Ugh.

Wake up Frank, get Thelwell in the Office.Tell him who ya want less your off.
Get sacked by us you wont be a Premier League manager again for Ten years or ever again.
Might as well make a stance now..

There has to be a top fliggt recognised goal scorer about, available.Forget DCL.

2 nil to Brentford. Everybody knows what the problem has been since day 1, they haven't been addressed heading into the 4th league game of the season. I'd gladly take a draw if offered now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back