Match Thread Brentford v Everton - Match Report, MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We are going to play another game without an effective striker aren’t we.
Probably two, since they'll have to bed in before they can realistically go ninety.

It's most likely a 1-1 draw again. We're probably good for a goal against the bottom-half sides, and we probably don't hork up a brace despite all their goals because they've been dumping on some suspect defenses. The problem here is that we need to be good for two, to make up for when we get blanked by the likes of Chelsea.

Earwax is nowhere near good enough...too slow...he's a mid-table Championship level striker at best.
I'm with the poster above who thinks Brentford will win by half a goal to our nil.

Bench is going to look a bit desperate, I actually think Lampard will leave McNeill out for this and just have Gray playing off Rondon. Just beggars belief those at the top are so throwing away prem games without giving Lampard a credible CF.

I assume Gordon won't be involved either.

Brentford have scored 8 goals in their 3 prem games so far so it just points to a 2-0 defeat I think.

It’s not like it was a shock to the club that Spurs came in for him. He was touted to all. It does make you wonder what they thought this bunch of players can achieve?

Most annoying thing for me is Richi move was fast tracked so the money came in before 1st July when the accounts had to be filed for FFP.

So pretty much had two months to get in a new CF. Just relying on DCL to stay fit has totally blown up in their faces and result is completely toothless attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.