Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick up for the fam lids

BONiffDCQAIHjYF.jpg:large

Oveido has ripped Stoke City a new one today.

Well done.

Him and Delafeou

Brilliant.

Just need Jelavic to score now.

Was great today.

Still not sure I'd fancy him away to United, though. Stoke's winger was sh*te. But you can only defend whoever you're up against, I suppose.

I hope those that weren't prepared to give him a chance think twice before dismissing one of our own again.

Good job Bryan. COYB's!!!!!!!!!!!

He had a good game with his goal and assist. Would be very naive to think he's ready to step in should Baines move on.He was never tested, Brek Shea an John Walters. They were the worst side to visit Goodison this season.

Have always liked the look of Oveido whenever I've seen him, even when obviously he was running around like a headless chicken at times. When we have a system and are playing well, he can slot in and be a very good player for us.

Yeah he can't step up cuz he only had a good game against Stoke, and as we know when Baines is in the side we play Real Madrid and he goes man vs. man against Cristiano Ronaldo every week...

You can only play whoever you're up against, and he didn't look bad at all when he had to do anything, so it's beyond me why people are still not trusting him.

Yeah he can't step up cuz he only had a good game against Stoke, and as we know when Baines is in the side we play Real Madrid and he goes man vs. man against Cristiano Ronaldo every week...

You can only play whoever you're up against, and he didn't look bad at all when he had to do anything, so it's beyond me why people are still not trusting him.

It just takes time, people are used to Baines and his reliability.

Same happened with Seamus, hopefully this will turn out the same way!

Brek Shea and Walters are very poor though mate. Arsenal next week.

I think it was a real statement from Martinez.

He knows how to change things without making a mess of the team as a whole. Not to say Oviedo will play every week. But certainly Martinez knows how to use him in the side.

Oveido baby.

He hasnt earned it yet tbh mate. He looked very good going forward and Im made up for him scoring. When he comes up against someone who isnt gash and does OK people wil have more faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back