Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
But yeah, Bryan was great today

Nice to know that if Baines is ever hurt we have a reliable pro who can step in and fill the void

Baines is still defo our 1st choice LB, but Oviedo can step in when needed

Thing is, we don't know that.

He's had one game against a crap Stoke team and looked good without having to defend much. But away to Leeds he looked useless.

So we don't know anything really.

I also sit in the main stand.. row L and everyone around me when he got on the ball, even the older folk were all getting excited. All made up with him. Obviously people know he can do things better but in my section they all seem pretty delighted with him.

It was a gradual thing

It wasn't until about the 4th time he did it that the people in my section started to turn

I sit in CC and most of the people around me were genuinely angry at him towards the end. For about 70 minutes or so though they were more than happy with him

Problem was, he couldn't just get a goal and be satisfied. He had to be billy big bollocks and win the game single handed. That rubbed some people where I was the wrong way

article_img.jpg

He played against West Ham and Fulham and was perfectly serviceable mate

Didn't play as good as he did today but he certainly didn't play badly

He came on in the second half against West Ham and didn't really do anything, then was part of a back 4 which conceded 2 away to Fulham who are absolutely awful.

I actually like the fella a lot, and was half on the wind up with the GASH comments, but today doesn't prove anythin. Neither do the other games you mentioned.

He came on in the second half against West Ham and didn't really do anything, then was part of a back 4 which conceded 2 away to Fulham who are absolutely awful.

I actually like the fella a lot, and was half on the wind up with the GASH comments, but today doesn't prove anythin. Neither do the other games you mentioned.

Was he personally at fault for any of those goals?

No

I rest my case

i agree to the pt was he was never tested today but having said that he s a forward thinking player so maybe just maybe they ll b more afraid of what hes gonna do to them then vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back