Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Bry la'
2d95de417ab3aaabb3103b503e95a725.png

COYFB
I hope in a year's time this lid's in our vanguard.

If Barry will play left back, then Oviedo's time with us is up

I am still undecided about him and one way i can see the Baines injury as a great opportunity, play him at left back and lets see what happens in the next month till the window opens, if he is solid enough and doing OK or better, cashing in on Baines might not be a bad idea.

Seeing how Martines has no problem in taking risks and throwing in inexperienced youngsters, i full expect Oviedo at rigth back against Stoke not Barry, if Moyes was in charge than yeah, Barry at left back 100%.

Baines injury has come at a perfect time (if there is such a thing). At least we will know by the time January comes if Oviedo is up to it or not. Personally I think he's been OK anytime he has come in and shown some potential....People who are complaining about his defending, remember how long it took Coleman to sort out the defensive side of his game

Martinez has the perfect opportunity to play three at the back against Stoke with Baines out. On the evidence of Saturday, I hope he plays Deleufeu and Mirallas and we score the six goals we should have scored against the darkness. I dont see Oviedo getting a look in.

Baines injury has come at a perfect time (if there is such a thing). At least we will know by the time January comes if Oviedo is up to it or not. Personally I think he's been OK anytime he has come in and shown some potential....People who are complaining about his defending, remember how long it took Coleman to sort out the defensive side of his game

I agree mate

Large chunk of the fan base has just not given him a chance

While accepting that he hasnt played much, when he has got on he gets bumped off the ball very easily. Infuriating in a winger, game losing in a defender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back