Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is over the moon.. Well anyone would be signing for Everton!!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8037758/Oviedo-over-the-moon

Bryan Oviedo has expressed his delight at the chance of a move to Everton, as he finalises his switch from FC Copenhagen.

The Costa Rican has travelled to Merseyside for a medical and to agree personal terms as he waits to be granted a work permit.

The 22-year-old made 24 appearances for the Danish side last season, with his performances attracting the attention of David Moyes.
The Costa Rica international told FCK's official website: "I am very happy for the chance I get now to play in the best league in the world

"It's really tough for me to leave FC Copenhagen since the club has meant so much for me and my progress.

"I could certainly have stayed longer, but to join a Premier League club is a dream come true."

is this guy any good .. anyone seen him play? then again for just over 1.5m sounds like you cant go to far wrong, worse comes to the worse im sure we could cast him off to city for about 8 mil

Seen him play many times.

Going forward he reminds me a lot of Baines...not the same level but the same type of player. Not lightning fast but very technical player with excellent football intelligence...

Defending he reminds me a bit of Coleman but without the tackles.... he has very much to learn but he is no doubt a quick learner... 3 years ago he defended worse than a sunday league player but a loan spell at another club learned him a lot and he is more or less on the same level as Lars Jacobsen but with less physical presence....

Great player for the price and backup for left sided positions but dont expect him to be a regular starter for at least a year as he has so much to learn...

Reading up on him, few saying he needs a lot of work on his defensive side.

22. Still young. Plenty of time to grow. Be warming the bench for a while for Stubbsys to get his mitts on him.

Not bad for the fee reported.

Missing a second South African (David Murray), a second german (Mustafi), two danes (thomsen & kroldrup), a 5th swede (Blomqvist), a 5th hollander (van der meyde) 2 norwegians (myhre and baardsen), an israeli (tal), 2 swiss (senderos, hottiger) and our three portuguese (fernandes, xavier and valente).

I did... damn it...

My memories not what it used to be...

I think....

Sounds like our most underwhelming signing so far, let shope he's better than the reports and opinions, be good to see what he can do.
Moyes wouldn't have bought him if he did'nt see something in him though and he is pretty good with defenders.

Sounds like our most underwhelming signing so far, let shope he's better than the reports and opinions, be good to see what he can do.
Moyes wouldn't have bought him if he did'nt see something in him though and he is pretty good with defenders.

I dunno mate, he's got Cl experience, he's a capped international, he's young and he can also play up the wing. As backup for baines go, you won't mind many better who'd be willing to sit on the bench all season and we can afford.

Gotta admit I don't know anything about him, he can play all along the left side. Is he quick? Skillfull? Get goals? Someone fill me with confidence please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back