Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are not in a position to want or need mourinho (and what I mean by that is we have not attracted him). de boer is the man for us, sick that influential people want koeman.

The Everton job is now smaller than the likes of West Ham, he gonna manage West Ham too?

Hey best manager in the world come and manage a bottom half club.

We trying to rival them across the road for most deluded fans in the league?
giphy.gif

He is clearly the outstanding candidate,why shouldn't we aspire for Jose if we now have the "muscle"to compete?Remember when Catterick/Bingham left the calibre of boss's we were linked with?(Yeah I know we ended up with Bingham and Leelol)they were the days of NSNO,I for one am sick to the back teeth of our club being belittled and patronised,we should be thinking Mourinho,for all his baggage he would put us back to the level we were once perceived IMHO.
Well said old bean.

cat-applause-o.gif

Oh please let this be true. It would make an old(ish) woman so happy on so many levels! Why can't we have the best available manager. Jose thrives on adoration and there is no doubt that he would be adored by Everton fans. Start with him and if he says no, work down from there.

West Ham? Who? That club who have never won the League and have ripped off the great British public over their new ground. They can't hold a candle to Everton

Unrelated query: how come "wank" gets through the poor language filter when "term of affection for your pet cat" doesn't? Not complaining, just interested on where the bar is set?

Why? Some may quaff at the idea but when removing the blue tinted glasses it's hard to justify that we're currently a more appealing prospect.

We all obviously look at it with our Everton sentiment and sometimes I think that clouds our judgements; that's natural but it can be misleading.

We are a great club... the club I love... and I would love José (hence why I said we should attempt it), but we're not in the finest of positions.
Re. European Directive 7667342, sub section 6, part 2.2, clause B, please accept your punishment.

f45DV6D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back