Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esk, are the powers aware of the fans preference for our next manager? I mean why persue a distant 3 or 4th choice in the eyes of the fans.

suppose an analogy could be, say you really want to date a stunning girl and when your chatting to her she makes it clear she will go out with you but only if she doesn't manage to get off with the bloke she has been eyeing up for ages, meanwhile a pretty nice girl is available right now and is into you, but if you keep her hanging by the time you ask her then she may already have found someone else

Do you think Jose believes if they don't get 4th the objectors stance will soften as they are effectively backed into a corner or are man Utd not actually a viable option for him

I think they want Giggs to take over next year but at the same time they know the fans dont want that at all.

suppose an analogy could be, say you really want to date a stunning girl and when your chatting to her she makes it clear she will go out with you but only if she doesn't manage to get off with the bloke she has been eyeing up for ages, meanwhile a pretty nice girl is available right now and is into you, but if you keep her hanging by the time you ask her then she may already have found someone else

When did this ever happen to an Everton supporting bloke?

I think they want Giggs to take over next year but at the same time they know the fans dont want that at all.

Pocchetino is in many ways the perfect compromise, big enough to satisfy the board (with no objections), hypes enough and talented enough to satisfy the fans, IF i am correct we will see over the next week some stories about Pocchetino having a clause in his contract etc

the fans are too against the current status quo with giggs as succesor, the board is too split over Jose, they need a compromise now

Can you provide more details?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back