Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did you listen to Radio Merseyside before? They said ' i liked the way they brought a manager from the lower leagues in Moyes and Martinez, they should be aiming for that again'.

Condescending nobhead that Paul Salt.
I thought that was a caller who phoned in with that suggestion?

I don't mind Paul Salt to be honest.

Either way we need to aim big.

Whilst the odds of him coming to Everton are heavily dependent on what happens elsewhere it should not be dismissed completely. It's clear than the Manchester United board have reservations about him, and if as he has said he prefers to stay in the PL then we are his only option.

His people have met Everton representatives on several occasions in recent weeks, so it's not out of the question.
isnt Bobby charlton one of the biggest objectors to him? Let's hope he still carries enough clout to keep the door closed.

Did you listen to Radio Merseyside before? They said ' i liked the way they brought a manager from the lower leagues in Moyes and Martinez, they should be aiming for that again'.

Condescending nobhead that Paul Salt.

There all bloody kopite and mancs and hate the idea of Everton ever being anything totally wrecks my head

isnt Bobby charlton one of the biggest objectors to him? Let's hope he still carries enough clout to keep the door closed.

Charlton, Ferguson and Gil apparently are all against, Ferguson isn't stupid either - that meeting with Pocc was entirely designed to plant some idea they can get Pocchetino next year

picture-aaW.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back