Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope so which means that our fans can come back to reality and discuss other managers

The issue with Jose is he lost the plot at che!sea himself when he kicked off on the female doctor and then banned her from the bench. Its was bad awareness tbf which backfired massively. I'm not saying he not good enough for us as his record speaks for himself but he been sacked twice now by chelsea and the amount of honours he won for them is baffling.

He'll be in a different environment at Everton. Will get to see EITC and other stuff and not be in the Chelsea goldfish bowl.

We are a far more REAL world club than Chelsea are.

Think this a disgraceful thread and I refuse to accept @Peter The Dog 's proposition that Everton cannot be in for Mourinho or that we cannot discuss it.

Its this sort of thinking that is holding Everton back.

This sort of believe that we should not think of Nil Satis Nisi Optimum any more.

More like: Sicut accipere locum

Jog on please.

'What's this then, 'People called Romanes they go the house'?

'What's this then, 'People called Romanes they go the house'?

The mediocrity accepting Everton motto is:

Sicut accipere locum

Second place is good enough instead

My motto is

NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM

And we all know what that means.

The issue with Jose is he lost the plot at che!sea himself when he kicked off on the female doctor and then banned her from the bench. Its was bad awareness tbf which backfired massively. I'm not saying he not good enough for us as his record speaks for himself but he been sacked twice now by chelsea and the amount of honours he won for them is baffling.
I agreed,I can say United would weary hiring him,also think sooner their hand will be forced
Talk Sport. Do me a favour?
sure what would you like?

Very good pal of mine who has an evening football talk show on Talksport text me that Jose will be sign at United within 48 hours.

Cundy talks crap though. Said Stones was signing for Chelsea multiple times.

Mourinho wont go to Utd because internally there are factions (Fergie, Charlton) who don't want him. It's an open secret that's why it didn't happen during the season when LVG was under pressure.

We have too many fans who have come to accept mediocrity,in fact they embrace it,buy in to sky sports opinion that unless your mega rich or the RS you should know your place,we are Everton not Coventry or Charlton,4th most successful club in the country,pioneers of the English game
Why not go for Jose,stop believing we are pluckly little Everton times have changed at the club its no longer a bit part Corrie actor running the show

We have too many fans who have come to accept mediocrity,in fact they embrace it,buy in to sky sports opinion that unless your mega rich or the RS you should know your place,we are Everton not Coventry or Charlton,4th most successful club in the country,pioneers of the English game
Why not go for Jose,stop believing we are pluckly little Everton times have changed at the club its no longer a bit part Corrie actor running the show

it is not about accepting mediocrity. It's about being realistic. People are saying aim for the best.. we may just as well aiming for signing ronaldo , messi etc then? Otherwise we are only accepting mediocrity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back