Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainstream media? those worthless hacks picked up the story from Sky Italia from Wednesday night, funny how hours has turned into days. Totally made up guess work.

I honestly can't see anyone announcing a major appointment on Friday the 13th, especially before a make or break weekend for Champions League qualification.

Which means you can't believe anything you read online......

Completely different scenario,2 of the best players at 2 of the biggest clubs but if their agents gave a slight glimmer of interest in being at Goodison then damn right I would go for it or then again we could accept our place in things and marvel at the skills of Cleverley and Osman
We've contacted Mendes?

CiU8gHAXEAAeHp8.jpg:large

Yeah, like the time they aimed high and thought they could get Klopp. Great laugh that.

This is different though. I feel like a broken record here but it would be completely and utterly out of character for Mourinho to come here based on where he's gone before - never taken on a job remotely like this one. Klopp on the other hand had already taken on jobs like Liverpool. In fact, he probably prefers that type of building job to something like Chelsea, so it wasn't an enormous shock in the same way it would be if we appointed Jose, IMO. No issue with people hoping and being optimistic but to me it's extremely unrealistic

Until its over, and he has signed with UTD - i refuse to believe its done and dusted.

Tbh i honestly can see them leaving LVG going for another year - they have had more then ample time to sack him, and have persevered. If they win the FA cup i can't see him getting shirked out.

Which leaves Jose in no mans land if he is wanting to stay in the prem.

Its a massive dream, one which most of us probably find hilarious to think about... but its time to stop thinking like plucky little Everton and get over that. if Moshiri wants the best he will go and get it, all Mourinho can do is say thanks but no thanks.

The fact the rumours are that his people approached us tend to make me think its not as far fetched as people think.
Theyve repeatedly briefed they didnt want a change mid season likewise Mourinho wanted to start afresh in the summer. Top 4 imo would of saved him FA Cup is minor for them

Cundy talks crap though. Said Stones was signing for Chelsea multiple times.

Mourinho wont go to Utd because internally there are factions (Fergie, Charlton) who don't want him. It's an open secret that's why it didn't happen during the season when LVG was under pressure.
Latest reports suggest theyve wavered. Anyway its Woodwards decision SAF has no power.

Latest reports suggest theyve wavered. Anyway its Woodwards decision SAF has no power.

Hi mate. In case you forgot about it while posting only about United on here, but this was your first post on this here site.

In regards to an Everton fan wanting Wayne Rooney.

Please take him. Hes so bad.

Feel free to hang around pal, but probs best you stop pretending to be something you're not. It's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back