Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. We should talk about Mourinho.

LVG looks like he may do one more year at United AND Mourinho stated today he isn't going to United.

Are we not Everton? One of the best managers in the world is available. We should at least try eh?

If we get him @GrandOldTeam will need to get a bigger server, and start security screening for sharps at the door.

I'd also make sure you have medical insurance now, so when you start on medication they can't claim it is a pre-existing condition.

images

LVG looks like he may do one more year at United AND Mourinho stated today he isn't going to United.

Are we not Everton? One of the best managers in the world is available. We should at least try eh?

He said he is not going?

give him whatever he wants, money, tracksuits, trench-coats, puffy jackets & for gawdsake hire a couple of pert breasted physio servants

Could be a long wait... from yesterday

"Of course I miss [it]," Mourinho told The Associated Press. "In July I will be back. So we are in May. May to July is nothing. I keep enjoying my life which I'm doing, keep enjoying my family. But in July I am back."

Asked when he needs to sign a contract by, the London-based Mourinho responded: "June 30 -- that's fine."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back