Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. We should talk about Mourinho.

LVG looks like he may do one more year at United AND Mourinho stated today he isn't going to United.

Are we not Everton? One of the best managers in the world is available. We should at least try eh?
Exactly mate ;)
If there was ever a Manager I would trust with £100M+ to get us back up there...Jose would be the one!!
He would buy winner's to compliment our already impressive..but underachieving squad.
....No more knife to a gun fight..
20160514_010103.webp

This guy knows how to get results & would get us in the top 4 within 2 seasons guaranteed!!
This Guy would raise our profile globally...sponsors we previously wouldn't dream of would be wetting themselves trying to get involved!!
Even if he left after 3 years...we'd still be in a better place than post Bobby FFS!!
Do it Mosh...buy cheap buy twice!!....we can't afford another crap appointment to set us even further back!!
Oh and for any supporter's of Hughes, Howe etc...
20160514_005852.webp

It's remote...of course. But we at least try. And based on what @The Esk has been telling us for weeks now, we are at least trying.
If we fail this time, that's just indicative of where we are as a club right now. Who knows where our club will be in 2,3 or 5 years time.
We may well be knocking them back ourselves then.

Onwards and upwards.

Last edited:

Mourinho has written that he likes a challenge.

So, if Moshiri could show him the dosh you know it might just happen. I suppose it is a long shot
but why not? It might persuade Lukaku to stay a bit longer and really help us to sign top players. A real
statement of intent too from the club. He has been the top manager in Europe over the last fifteen years.

If not, I would prefer Koeman. A miserable, hard [Poor language removed] but maybe just what we need.

Told ya's

Might not happen but it's not like we haven't tried.

I heard the new fella also pulled the plug on the awards Thursday as well saying what is there to celebrate

The fact that we made an approach is almost more important than the answer. Shows a massive shift in attitude and ambition.

Exactly, we need to stop going just for the realistic goals, but for higher ones, even if unobtainable, it's how you show ambition

The fact that we made an approach is almost more important than the answer. Shows a massive shift in attitude and ambition.

Correct mate.
All these pundits and journos suggesting our 'level' is Moyes, Hughes, Benitez, Rodgers etc have no idea. We want a Mourinho, a Koeman, a De Boer. These journos, pundits, opposition fans live in fear that Everton will get a boss manager and destroy their beloved 'Top 4'.

EVERTON AREN'T WE?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back