Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just his people leaking stories to the press to force Utds hand. It'll be "Jose, the blag Everton link hasn't budged them, we'll go bigger with PSG instead their money might persuade Utd to move"

He is using us as a pawn to get at Utd, there is absolutely no way in a million years he will come to us.

No ambition, like the board, if this Iranians got the dough they say he has, we want Mourinho lad.

I want to bed Kim Kardasian, I'm ambitious enough to want to but if she doesn't want to there's not much I can do about it.

We can want all we like he's using us to lever a move to Utd I obviously do 't know for sure but I think he has absolutely no intention of coming here.

We're just part of his cat and mouse game.

Silence is everything. BK will not have a major influence this time on the appointment. Unlike the last time everyone knew Martinez was getting the job done. Moshiri to be looks like a totally different character. I think he is the type that likes to go about his business very quietly.

As I've said elsewhere my worry even if Mourinho came to us would be in 12 months when United came calling (assuming LVG keeps the job for the next year) he would be off like a shot leaving having to go through the new manager saga again.

As I've said elsewhere my worry even if Mourinho came to us would be in 12 months when United came calling (assuming LVG keeps the job for the next year) he would be off like a shot leaving having to go through the new manager saga again.

It would still be worth it, imo. Would even get a bit of compo. But it's a moot point anyway, as he won't be coming to Everton.

Even though we are Champions with the best young squad in Europe and they finished mid table?

There will be a lot of disappointed people when Mourinho is not unveiled, we don't stand a chance, unless anyone has any evidence to the contrary but there isn`t because we are not in for him....

If we did get 12 months out of Mourinho I can see it being interesting to say the least. What do people reckon this would do for our youth set up though? Personally I reckon most would be sent out on loan and never played in the first team. We also might splash loads of cash on players that don't want to be here after he's gone. Admittedly I am looking at his possible tenure from a glass half empty rather than glass half full aspect. I could easily be wrong. On the other hand I don't think he is even in the frame for the job and he's using the press to get the utd job.

If we did get 12 months out of Mourinho I can see it being interesting to say the least. What do people reckon this would do for our youth set up though? Personally I reckon most would be sent out on loan and never played in the first team. We also might splash loads of cash on players that don't want to be here after he's gone. Admittedly I am looking at his possible tenure from a glass half empty rather than glass half full aspect. I could easily be wrong. On the other hand I don't think he is even in the frame for the job and he's using the press to get the utd job.

On the youth thing, as long as we win a lot I really don't care.

And to be honest it would do the likes of Dowell and Davies some good to have a little loan somewhere before breaking in fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back