Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho is a pipe dream, but from what i have heard its not as much of a dream as i first thought.

UTD has to be his first option, but i don't think for one second its as clear cut as that job is his. We won't hear anything until after the Cup final, then things will move.

Until he is holding a UTD scarf i won't think its over, things feel different now - like we are actually showing ambition.

But we are clearly back in the ball game again after sitting in the stands eating hot dogs for too long.

young-everton-fan-enjoys-a-hot-dog-before-the-barclays-premier-league-picture-id499010656

Latest rumour is he's off to PSG. How secure is Matt Le Blanc?

Still don't see that, he said the league was a joke a few months back laughing at the fact PSG had won it easily, and 2nd in the league was closer to relegation then the title.

Think its just applying pressure to UTD to make their mind up, he wants to work in the prem, they are his first option. LVG stays and he has a decision to make.

All the shouts of mot giving youth a chance,with the exception of Southampton how many teams have used the academies well? Im certain clubs that you would expect to such as Southampton,Swansea Bournemouth etc have not got many home grown players

Presumably the same Kopites who told everyone who'd listen that they'd get Klopp, and were laughed at for saying so?

Yeah but why would he come here, its not like he lives in the UK, likes the Uk, is really only welcome in the UK and that we are one of the few clubs without an established manager with the potential to operate in and around the top 4 both in terms of existing playing squad (that is until Jags talks them all out of the door) and the finances to procure one in the richest league in the world.

Tbh I dont think he will come here, he will go to united and noone could blame him, but in the richest pond in the world we are the biggest fish currently without a manager, if history doesnt talk, money does.

Yeah but why would he come here, its not like he lives in the UK, likes the Uk, is really only welcome in the UK and that we are one of the few clubs without an established manager with the potential to operate in and around the top 4 both in terms of existing playing squad (that is until Jags talks them all out of the door) and the finances to procure one in the richest league in the world.

Tbh I dont think he will come here, he will go to united and noone could blame him, but in the richest pond in the world we are the biggest fish currently without a manager, if history doesnt talk, money does.
Completely agree, that is by far the most likely outcome.

Just can't abide supposed Evertonians calling fellow Blues "Kopites" for showing a bit of ambition and hope for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back