Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we do manage to acquire Mourinho and LVG stays at Utd, but has another below par season next year, subsequently leaves/ gets sacked. Then Utd come in for Mourinho in a years time, do we consider how de-stabilising that may be to us to lose him after just one season? I appreciate there's a lot of if's, buts, maybes but surely he's nailed on for that job at some point if LVG goes, and where would that leave us in what is a huge re-build period?

if we do manage to acquire Mourinho and LVG stays at Utd, but has another below par season next year, subsequently leaves/ gets sacked. Then Utd come in for Mourinho in a years time, do we consider how de-stabilising that may be to us to lose him after just one season? I appreciate there's a lot of if's, buts, maybes but surely he's nailed on for that job at some point if LVG goes, and where would that leave us in what is a huge re-build period?

Mate we would win the league if he was here. He wouldn't need to leave.

In fact I bet he'd get us to 73 points!

If they had failed to choose him twice, when he was available, I would be amazed if he would ever entertain going there after that. He ruled out ever managing the RS after they picked Benitez ahead of him on 2004, I seem to recall - though of course he may have ruled them out because he hates them.

Keep telling myself not to get my hopes up about this because, let's be honest, it's just not going to happen.

Then I remember the warm tingly feeling it gives me imagining that it comes off.

I'll deal with the depression and disappointment i guess. Used to it by now.

Keep telling myself not to get my hopes up about this because, let's be honest, it's just not going to happen.

Then I remember the warm tingly feeling it gives me imagining that it comes off.

I'll deal with the depression and disappointment i guess. Used to it by now.

But like being bi polar haha

I appreciate there's a lot of if's, buts, maybes but surely he's nailed on for that job at some point if LVG goes, and where would that leave us in what is a huge re-build period?

The old men at Old Trafford have found themselves in a pickle, since their long term plan was grooming Giggs for the role. That was the whole reason why LVG took-over in the first place and why they only offered him a 2 year deal. They realized that Giggs would need to learn a lot, so they gave him 3 years instead.

I hope the lights in people's heads are starting to switch on. Mourinho isn't coming. We can charm him as much as we want but he has his eyes on a bigger prize. Emulating Sir Alex and winning more European cups. Watch his interview after the Southampton game as Chelsea manager, he goes on to say that he's the best coach they are ever going to have and that no others are at his level. If he thinks he's too good for anyone whilst the manager of the champions I seriously doubt he's got Everton in his plans at this moment in time. He will want to fry bigger fish. It's as simple as that. Not what we could be but what we are right now.

I hope the lights in people's heads are starting to switch on. Mourinho isn't coming. We can charm him as much as we want but he has his eyes on a bigger prize. Emulating Sir Alex and winning more European cups. Watch his interview after the Southampton game as Chelsea manager, he goes on to say that he's the best coach they are ever going to have and that no others are at his level. If he thinks he's too good for anyone whilst the manager of the champions I seriously doubt he's got Everton in his plans at this moment in time. He will want to fry bigger fish. It's as simple as that. Not what we could be but what we are right now.

You see these Everton fans, no ambition, like the board.

If this Iranian has got the dough they say he has, we want fing Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back