Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the shouts of "fans have no ambition" just because they think we wont get him. It's called living in the real world. He wont come here it's plain and simple. I don't want him anyway but not because I have no ambition I just don't think he's right for us and would drop us as soon as a bigger club contacted his agent.

If I thought he would come and stay with us and build a legacy I'd be wetting myself for him but he wont, even if he did it would be short term. People shouldn't sell the club to a manager who'll use us as a toy then drop us in the persuit of one or two trophies only to leave a massive void.

It's nothing to do with lacking ambition it's just having a different opinion.
Go on who?who won't drop us?

If Moshiri and Co. have any sense they'll knock this whole Mourinho nonsense on the head, sooner the better. Can't believe I fell for it, despite all logic suggesting otherwise.

Koeman appears the No.1 target so they should concentrate on getting him here.
Sensible talk.

Hes going to Montreal to watch the Grand Prix.

Mourinho insists he has no deal in place to join any club next season and will instead head to Montreal for the Canadian Grand Prix in June.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...has-not-reached-a-deal-with-any-a7033391.html
Cheers Mouts, I was going all sky news and creating reliable rubbish from my even more very reliable sauce!!

I will stick to my day job.
Gets coat and closes door slowly behind whilst tip toeing out in shame.

All the shouts of "fans have no ambition" just because they think we wont get him. It's called living in the real world. He wont come here it's plain and simple. I don't want him anyway but not because I have no ambition I just don't think he's right for us and would drop us as soon as a bigger club contacted his agent.

If I thought he would come and stay with us and build a legacy I'd be wetting myself for him but he wont, even if he did it would be short term. People shouldn't sell the club to a manager who'll use us as a toy then drop us in the persuit of one or two trophies only to leave a massive void.

It's nothing to do with lacking ambition it's just having a different opinion.

No ambition, like the Board.

Everton arent we?

Moshy may also offer Jose a chance to get in at the ground floor, investment-wise, with Everton as part of any deal. Just a thought.

You know it makes sense goat. Oodles of sky moolah slooshing about maybe Moshy could sweeten the deal with a longterm investment opportunity to Jose to grab himself a slice. And what better way to protect your investment than ACTUALLY FUPPING MANAGING US. That Moshy is nothing short of a genius to have thought of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back