Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because someone is anti Mourinho does not necessarily make them a RS.

There is a very good book called The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho by Diego Torres, It is well worth reading and if half of it is true then we are better off staying well clear.

You know it makes sense goat. Oodles of sky moolah slooshing about maybe Moshy could sweeten the deal with a longterm investment opportunity to Jose to grab himself a slice. And what better way to protect your investment than ACTUALLY FUPPING MANAGING US. That Moshy is nothing short of a genius to have thought of it.

Bad business to be giving shares away to managers who may move on in a season or two.

If Mou wants a slice of the pie, he'll have to present some serious dollar.

Sky reporting that George Mendez (José's agent) assured José, at a meeting last night, that he would be back at a top club in July.
Doesn't sound like his agent has us in mind. Would love to see this dream come true but right now I'd be delighted to get Koeman who I think will take some convincing and a lot of money (wages and budget) to come north.
More likely will be FDB and back to the possession philosophy after a one match break under Unsworth.

Sky reporting that George Mendez (José's agent) assured José, at a meeting last night, that he would be back at a top club in July.
Doesn't sound like his agent has us in mind. Would love to see this dream come true but right now I'd be delighted to get Koeman who I think will take some convincing and a lot of money (wages and budget) to come north.
More likely will be FDB and back to the possession philosophy after a one match break under Unsworth.

Go take a look at @ianefc 's post regarding their Twitter account. Pay no mind to what Sky is saying, they haven't a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back