Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather Mike Tyson have me, dry while holding a shank made from a shaving mirror to my throat.

haha, imagine having someone like tyson as boss who all the players are literally terrified of. None of the crap we've had to watch them carry out in the last couple of months would have happened. Get good footy coaches in to teach them the basics and we're onto a winning formula.

Hang on...... Why? this isn't a wind up. He has been successful! Yes he is a bit of a weird tit but if he brings success then i don't give a toss who it is. Give my bloody roy evans if it brings progression with it. He progressed that lot. Simple as.

Relegated manager.

That didnt go that well did it?

Unfortunate as it turned out.

Whether he comes or not who knows.

Jose would really upset the infrastructure at Utd though.

He'd bin Giggs, the other ex-player coaches and remove Ferguson and Charlton from their roles as ex-staff that stick their beaks in.

The Utd fans are split on his appointment and if the media are correct Gill doesn't want him either.

Whether he comes or not who knows.

Jose would really upset the infrastructure at Utd though.

He'd bin Giggs, the other ex-player coaches and remove Ferguson and Charlton from their roles as ex-staff that stick their beaks in.

The Utd fans are split on his appointment and if the media are correct Gill doesn't want him either.
Ive been saying all along ManUs board dont dig Mo. It just isnt right fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back