Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on...... Why? this isn't a wind up. He has been successful! Yes he is a bit of a weird tit but if he brings success then i don't give a toss who it is. Give my bloody roy evans if it brings progression with it. He progressed that lot. Simple as.

Sorry mate but he is the most overrated piece of dog poo ever, he had more than enough chance at the Geordie scum to save them, you must have forgotten about the "small club" comment as well.
Honest to god if he became our manager I'd ditch football forever

So what?

He was manager of Newcastle, and they were relegated.

If he was all that, they wouldnt have been.

And he is a tit.
yes a tit. He was a year earlier the Real Madrid manager..... Which means he was top 5 best managers in the world and 9 months later a truly dreadful manager at a dreadful team. The logic doesn't seem to add up imo.

yes a tit. He was a year earlier the Real Madrid manager..... Which means he was top 5 best managers in the world and 9 months later a truly dreadful manager at a dreadful team. The logic doesn't seem to add up imo.

He is a bloated money grabber mate.

Sorry mate but he is the most overrated piece of dog poo ever, he had more than enough chance at the Geordie scum to save them, you must have forgotten about the "small club" comment as well.
Honest to god if he became our manager I'd ditch football forever
He didn't have a window to sort out a dreadful team did he?
The small club i agree was awful but he's playing to his team. He said something similar to lfc when he bumped over to chelsea.
Fact is given time he could prove worth than jumping into the unknown with de boer or that lad bielsa.....
Cards on the table I've already given up on football choosing a golf membership this year instead of renewing my 15 years as a season ticket holder.

I just have that feeling that with Utd not in the CL they will ditch LVG. Can't see Giggs becoming manager this year so only realistically leaves JM to join them. Fingers crossed he tells them to shove it and joins us. I really think he all depends on whether Charlton or Rudolph want him there.

He started the season at Madrid and ended it in the championship. Quality manager that.
with 10 games to change an awful team 8 points into relegation into a survival team. OK mate. He didn't work that miracle. He must be [Poor language removed]. Give him the rotherham job! That must be his level!

Check his record mate, for all the successes he has had, he's had some embarrassing and utter failures. Demonstrates a lack of consistency, called us 'small' and has too much RS baggage about him... and, there are better options to consider.

Benitez probably wouldn't make a short list until it went to at least eight names or longer.

Whether he comes or not who knows.

Jose would really upset the infrastructure at Utd though.

He'd bin Giggs, the other ex-player coaches and remove Ferguson and Charlton from their roles as ex-staff that stick their beaks in.

The Utd fans are split on his appointment and if the media are correct Gill doesn't want him either.

This is why I think it is none starter, he should go there but there are too many stubborn situations that will prevent it, there loss, but can it be ourgain? I just think if he was going there he would be there now, they could of done this in January when United were at there worse, had a crack at the Champions League if he went there early enough, playing in the Europa is about as attractive to him as not being in it at all.

He didn't have a window to sort out a dreadful team did he?
The small club i agree was awful but he's playing to his team. He said something similar to lfc when he bumped over to chelsea.
Fact is given time he could prove worth than jumping into the unknown with de boer or that lad bielsa.....
Cards on the table I've already given up on football choosing a golf membership this year instead of renewing my 15 years as a season ticket holder.

Apologises if it seems like I'm having a pop but I just cannot imagine an ex RS boss managing our club, would break my heart to be honest. Hope the golf gives you more pleasure but you'll renew when Jose walks into town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back