Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'm not saying you can't suggest Benitez - but would some be able to see pass his 'small club' remarks?

I'd say there'd be a lot of resistance and we really need someone who isn't going to be at an immediate disadvantage - Benitez would meet instant jibes.

That's not going to be a healthy start.

Honestly, can you just add his name to the swear filter?

Dixie turns in his grave everytime somebody mentions his name.

Anyone who referred to EFC as a "small club" should never be given the privilege to manage it.

If klopp left them tomorrow or Rodgers had a ridiculous run of success , both of which obviously won't happen , then I'm not sure if I'd be as passionately opposed as I am . However Rafael cloaked himself in complete RS'ness , which is fine , will obviously it's not fine bit understandable from his position . The fella loved it and courted it , which evertonians would have lapped up but he did it for them meaning it's irrecoverable .

I still think it is a long shot getting Jose but let's look at the small elements of change we are seeing.
1) new ambitious owner promising wealth to change Evertons fortunes.
2)the board have acted quickly, compared to the past to remove the blocker for progress.
3) liverpool mayor stating Everton now have the financial means to make a new ground reality in three years.

It doesn't appear to be something to dread, and I expect Jose to be a real posibilty. Who would have thought that at the turn of the year.

It is definitely remote but I wouldn't say it won't happen. I could see this being right up jose's street to feed the ego of the special one.

Just a little bored at the constant winding up of some on here. Especially those against Jose but for some reason or other pro Rafael.

But as I said, best to ignore them if all they can do to pass an evening is try to wind up blues.

Nothing really to it tho mate.
Ok. Personally I think he's so wrong for Everton given his previous record and comments but folk are allowed an opinion. Lads, if it differs from yours then that's life, but debate the issue like adults, don't throw insults round just because someone disagrees.

The reason I pursued this in the thread is, amongst other things, we have also received reports of 'Kopite' being thrown around as an insult.

Stop it. It rubs people up totally the wrong way, even if you mean it in jest.

And @Deggo, call me a Kopite again and you will be permanently banned, without warning.

Bottom line, everyone stop calling each other Kopites.

Be interested to hear from LVG says now as he address the fans, gonna try and read inbetween the lines :)

Good thing is we are talking about big names managers,few years back we would of been worried incase all we could get is Big Sam, even thou the last few seasons have been shocking, we are on the up off field, just need to get back on track on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back