Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe they are allowed to have the betting company. Conflict surely?
It is very, very strange, especially when they often just cite "Sky sources" as reasons for putting managers in as favourites, etc. Playing the market and their customers for mugs.

"Sky sources" state that Moyes is being considered as an option by Everton, he goes from 25/1 to 6/4 and hundreds of mugs put loads of money on it thinking Sky have the inside scoop.

Few days later, a new name is plucked out of the, if you'll excuse the pun, Sky, and Moyes shoots back to 25/1 and the punters are wondering what happened.

Ok. Personally I think he's so wrong for Everton given his previous record and comments but folk are allowed an opinion. Lads, if it differs from yours then that's life, but debate the issue like adults, don't throw insults round just because someone disagrees.

The reason I pursued this in the thread is, amongst other things, we have also received reports of 'Kopite' being thrown around as an insult.

Stop it. It rubs people up totally the wrong way, even if you mean it in jest.

And @Deggo, call me a Kopite again and you will be permanently banned, without warning.

Bottom line, everyone stop calling each other Kopites.

That's fair mate.

Wasn't trying to rub anyone up although see how I could of so apologise.

Anyways..... VIVA MOURINHO

It is very, very strange, especially when they often just cite "Sky sources" as reasons for putting managers in as favourites, etc. Playing the market and their customers for mugs.

"Sky sources" state that Moyes is being considered as an option by Everton, he goes from 25/1 to 6/4 and hundreds of mugs put loads of money on it thinking Sky have the inside scoop.

Few days later, a new name is plucked out of the, if you'll excuse the pun, Sky, and Moyes shoots back to 25/1 and the punters are wondering what happened.
Down with Sky... Boooooo

I'm calling the police.

Obviously people are entitled to their opinion, but I for one categorically do not want him.

I'd take Moyes over him, and I don't want Moyes back (as much as I liked him originally).

Firmly in camp Jose here.
Tough pre-season in Cuba.

We're not allowed to think big though lads, because the Kopites do that. If we think big then we're kopites.

Can't wait until Malky Mackay comes in and 'does a job'.

We will have sounded him out about taking over. Defo. And he's clearly keen.

But great coach or not if he's not committed to the Toffee cause then let United have him

I trust Moshi to do the right thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back