Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I applaud your honour in all this... But a shiny trophy? Come one now...

Well, we haven't won anything in over twenty years and we still have our pride and honour. I don't see abandoning that now makes sense.

Do you remember Souness planting that Galatasray flag, would you suggest to Fenerbahce that Souness could manage them. Or having Emylyn Hughes hired at Finch farm, after what he said. Sorry but they're the enemy and Benitez falls into that category for me.

We don't have to sell our soul to win trophies here.

Stinking Groucho RS in da house

Is your answer to everyone who has a different opinion toyourself that they are Kopites? Everytime you post you seem absolutely obsessed with them, Kopite this Kopite that are you sure you are not the Kopite here?

I've supported Everton for 40 odd years lad, I have had a season ticket in the Paddock for a lot of those, it was the Lower Bullens with my Dad before I was old enough to go myself so do us a favour and drop the "kopite" shouts eh

Is your answer to everyone who has a different opinion toyourself that they are Kopites? Everytime you post you seem absolutely obsessed with them, Kopite this Kopite that are you sure you are not the Kopite here?

I've supported Everton for 40 odd years lad, I have had a season ticket in the Paddock for a lot of those, it was the Lower Bullens with my Dad before I was old enough to go myself so do us a favour and drop the "kopite" shouts eh
No one on here should be called an kopite because as we know they are gobs....es & No EVERTONIAN is on of them

Rafael doesn't want to manage us as much as most of us don't want him to be here. I've said it before here, from the horses mouth it's never going to happen.

image.webp
W
Or lazy journalism
Where gonna clean up !!

That fella tried to lump me in the same category mate. Weird.

A lack of ambition and a personal opinion of how the future could unfold are completely different. I admit I have the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back