Carlise tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good indication is the ticket criteria:

Season Ticket holders with 5+ away credits from the 2015/16 season from Thursday 21 January at 8.00am.
Season Ticket holders with 4+ away credits from the 2015/16 season from Friday 22 January at 8.00am.

If tickets remain a further announcement will be made on Monday 25 January at 9.00am.

Whenever they say "if tickets remain" that usually suggests that they don't expect tickets to be left after that point. So I reckon they're expecting it to sell out to STH with 4+ based on the info they have on number of matches attended by each fan.

Yeh 3,600 have been to 4 or more aways (including homes)

Didn't realise this was gonna be played at their ground - thought the pitch was still in too poor a condition? Fair play if they've got it back to being playable, like.

Will be interesting to hear post match opinions from fans after 'standing' on a heaving(ish) terrace for 2 hours, especially if it rains and from the ones who have never done it before

Will be interesting to hear post match opinions from fans after 'standing' on a heaving(ish) terrace for 2 hours, especially if it rains and from the ones who have never done it before

It will better than standing at a seated stadium. My legs were torn to bits last week

Latest update at our end has sales @ 13,565. That figure includes your sold out allocation of 3,971. 3,827 terracing tickets remaining, these should go over the next couple of games.

Should be a full house, meaning a decent atmosphere. Would be nice if we can keep it interesting again, after holding our own for much of the third round tie at Goodison a few years back!

Looking forward to seeing a few of you next Sunday, and best of luck on Wednesday!

3,600 according to Everton 3,971 according to Carlisle,I take it Carlisle's is the correct figure equally their site says we've sold out ours doesn't!!!! Baffling

Status
Not open for further replies.