Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly wouldn't know what to say if we appoint Ancelotti. It would just bring back so much hope for the future of the club. I'm just so elated and hopeful right now.

What a massive statement of intent. A fabulous manager with a hugely successful track record. I'd choose him over Mourinho even. Don't think we could have got a better manager in. The board took their time and got a great man for the job. Massive well done to Mr Moshiri and Brands for pulling this off, would never have been possible under Kenwright.
Gonna be Moyes la

That would make us look really small time.

Yeah a rare show of behaving like decent fans! (joking) To be fair I dont think we are nasty to other teams, never racist, never insulting about class, religion or where people live. We just trash our own players sometimes!!

We all want a manager who will get us and understand our club. Will Ancelotti connect with the fans or will he be another Koeman/Silva in that respect?

Happy with the appointment but I don't want to see Tom Davies out on loan at West Brom next season.

Well he completely dumpstered Napoli's winning formula after arriving which confused many.

A) Why would he try to emulate a style that he isn't familiar with because...well... he isn't Sarri. He's a different human.
B) He changed it and still finished 2nd. Which is where Sarri finished. So he "confused many" yet maintained the position?

Aren't you a little ray of sunshine

Ancelotti has managed teams who expected to win trophies

But this is a totally different job to what hes used to.

So as Everton manager he is not expected to win trophies ?
A real blue you lad
To be fair, how many people expect us to win trophies? Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely buzzing at the idea of Ancelotti. But it is easy to see the difference between us and the other clubs he's managed at the time of joining.

I can understand the club making a statement. However this is like me saying that, since my divorce, I've been talking to several women. I haven't asked any of them for a date, but none of them have said no. I suppose I shouldn't expect better from the clowns running the club.

lol but thats if all of your friends and family really want you to get married again. and by the way you can't stop thinking about the other younger woman (Arteta) but some other fella was seen leaving his house late night .

He wouldn't take this job if there wasn't any money.
The squad needs a overhaul, and he sees it as a challenge. He usually inherits great teams so doesn't need to buy.

The club will take a ffp fine and possible 1 year European ban in order to go for the top 4 next season.

Ancelotti won't wait 1 or 2 seasons to build a team he will build the team straight away.
You ok hun?

Mr Ancelotti, as we should all call him, has won everything and won it everywhere.

I'm up for some ambition for once. Boss appointment.

Up the Toffees.
Was starting to despair at the state of some of our fans in this thread but yeah, this is all there is to say.

Moshiri making an enormous statement of we pull this off... even if it doesn’t work with Mr Ancelotti, I fully support the ambition and direction we’re trying to go here which I haven’t with any other Moshiri appointments

To me this is a massive statement by the club. What will Ancelotti bring?

Massive international attention
Top players will be attracted by his presence
A winning mentality
Authority to the dressing room.
Massive cash injection as he wont be coming to be restricted by FFP

What does he see in this squad? I think the spine of a good team.

Pickford( needs a good GK coach)
Mina
Digne
Gomes
Richarilson
Kean(needs a father figure)

Aren't you a little ray of sunshine

Ancelotti has managed teams who expected to win trophies

But this is a totally different job to what hes used to.

So as Everton manager he is not expected to win trophies ?
A real blue you lad
Whatever he has been promised, there must be an element of Ancelotti thinking and consciously planning for a job that is different from Real, Chelsea and Bayern, in that he is growing a club and taking it into a top 4 position, not immediately trying to win trophies. We have to hope that he is thinking of this as a new challenge for himself.

To be fair, how many people expect us to win trophies? Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely buzzing at the idea of Ancelotti. But it is easy to see the difference between us and the other clubs he's managed at the time of joining.
I have seen us win cups and league titles.
I have seen us win european trophies .
I Want those days back

He wouldn't take this job if there wasn't any money.
The squad needs a overhaul, and he sees it as a challenge. He usually inherits great teams so doesn't need to buy.

The club will take a ffp fine and possible 1 year European ban in order to go for the top 4 next season.

Ancelotti won't wait 1 or 2 seasons to build a team he will build the team straight away.

We aren't far off being a decent side so an overhaul isn't necessary. We have some very talented players who have shown with hard work we can get results. The players are young, we just need to make additions at Centre Back and up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.