Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Painfully negative from Carlo. Bit hard for the players to show belief that they can win a game when the manager has rolled over to get his tummy tickled with the selection/tactics

I've been very critical of some of Carlo's tactics this season and the negativity in the way he sets the team up. HOWEVER, that was the right approach to this game, we frustrated City and they created nothing really up until the goal. The team tired and they were able to freshen things up. With the squad available for tonights game I'm not sure what people expected really.

"Tactically we were fine."

What was the game plan to be fine? Sit behind the ball all afternoon and offer nothing to attack in open play and go out?

Job done.
I enjoy that more than Roberto Kamikaze style though. Now time to back the manager and move on. We need Euro.

As someone said if we attacked like people wanted then we would have let at least 5 in imo... you simply cant toe to tow with city it just wont work

One of the world’s highest wages, one of the world’s most expensive squad but we can’t expect to win at home.

Dinosaur of a manager.

Should be under the same scrutiny that Jose is under.

He has had his day. Get him out.

Ancelotti has been a great manager. But I dont think he can work at this level.

I dont want him gone, but for me we are terrible to watch and lump it way too much. Like watching a Moyes tream at times.

Either give him the cash to get footballers in or start again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back