Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much he can do when our only other competent midfielder gets injured for the season the second we get one of the good ones back from injury. Of all seasons, why now.

You could see after we went 1-0 down what kind of game it would have been had we been more open from the start. City would have carved us open at will. Maybe we could have got a goal of our own but we don't really have the quality, especially in midfield, to compete.

Probably going to get slated for this, but I distinctly remember Moyes getting slaughtered on this message board for playing defensively in the cup at home.

We are the most boring side to watch in the league like - offer absolutely nothing going forward unless from set pieces.

Injuries haven't helped us but its been a hard watch since the 2-2 against Liverpool when we started moving more to a defensive basis.

Got to go with either DCL or Richarlison up top and build the system around one think playing both together doesn'twork.

We need a real #10 like 100 million pound signing. Sick and tired of relying on James and his 12 yr old girl antics. Send iwobi on loan and Brands deserves a smack on the face

It was a disgrace.

We never committed anything other than Richarlison and DCL to attack in open play when we had the ball.

He should be called out on that negative BS.
You actually have absolutely no understanding about where we are as a club. Man City are many levels better than us, all over the pitch. Their subs bench would all walk into our starting eleven. So today we HAD to defend and counter attack. it was the only way.

Sorry, but that is an utterly cowardly way to approach a game and we got all we deserved with those two late goals.

I'd rather have a go and get beat 6-0 than set up like that.

SHAMEFUL.
I can’t agree with this, but I can see your point.
another manager does that at home in a cup quarter final and he’d get slated on here by everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back