Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but that is an utterly cowardly way to approach a game and we got all we deserved with those two late goals.

I'd rather have a go and get beat 6-0 than set up like that.

SHAMEFUL.
I never want to get beat 6 0.
You have a totally absurd handle on reality. We don’t have the squad to dominate a team like city.
We could have been pulverised, but instead we were in with a chance to the 86th minute.

Just needed to make more from the set peices we had,.don't mind when when we set up like this against arguably the world's best side, it's when we do it in the other home games against crabs like Burnley

We have about the 8th or 9th best squad in the league against a team that fielded a bench of Mahrez, Aguero, De Bruyne, Cencelo, Rodri etc.

I think we done alright but didn't really stand any chance of winning. We had a couple of half chances and against City you need to take them.

Painfully negative from Carlo. Bit hard for the players to show belief that they can win a game when the manager has rolled over to get his tummy tickled with the selection/tactics

Can't really complain about today in terms of set up etc. We snatch a goal and it could be different (though feel City's quality would always have told).

We just have no depth, due to injuires and crap recruitment.

He does need to start working on us actually being able to attack and keep hold of the ball though. Can't rely on James to come back and sort it.

Gomes has to go to give Carlo another option. I still find it incredible how Gomes manages to look like a 45 year old man out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back